Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I have learned the importance of integrity in online course delivery at the levels of course structure, course information organization, and teaching practice. 

It is important for online instructors to familiarize themselves with CMS and be present online through timely and constructive feedback.

Is verry important learn the specific platform of learning before teach

It is important to knowt that learners get comfort and security when they are provided the appropriate support system and be able to provide that for thier collective success.

Very informative.  I learned how to navagate on cnavas and what the sections indicate. I bleive this tutorial will be effective as I learn how to navigatge the various sections of canvas.

An online instructor delivering the knowledge must interact with students, and always be alert about the support system available to him/her. 

Being an expert on the course material is wonderful knowledge to impart. Also knowing the virtual/online version of delivery is also very important to ais students in a smooth transition through the program and also the teacher/instructor.

The e-learning enviroment can be challenging to navigate, however, once mastered, it provides an environment where learning can take place uninterrupted and synchronous with the learners readiness for active learning. It is a very useful tool. 

What I found is that students need structure support and addittional resources to maximize their learning in the online enviroment.

Online teach is only as good as the infrastructure, which includes the instructional support and the technical support. Students need orientation to the CMS system and the instructors need to be fluent on the CMS.  All the content must be available with instructions on dates and time assignment are due.  Navigation of the system must be easy in order to promote a fustration free learning environment

Keeping the students engaged is key for their success in the online class

Be organized, know your CMS platform and roles and responsiblities as an online intructor.

Online instruction requieres high level of communication with students. CMS needs to be updated/ reformated as needed.

This module separates the different facets of what we do as online instructors. There are so many things that we integrate and complete seamlessly that when it is sectioned out it is quite substantial. There is a lot of work and responsibility that goes into online course delivery.

Complexity and breadth of instructor role - plus the need for supporting infrastructure in order to succeed. 

The importance of instructor support including technical support and course structure. 

What I've learned in this module as an online instructor is that, we must familiarize ourselves how to navigate our institution's CMS.  It is as simple as knowing how to do attendance to posting grades and giving students timely feedback.  Having technical support on hand for quick questions and resolutions helps manage students' and instructor's unnecessary frustrations.

Structure and expectations of the course is important. Given this is online learning it is imperitive to engage students and be accesible so they feel supported.

Instructors, knowing what is expected of them, will generate more successful students.  Know the system, the structure, and how to ensure student success.

Knowing all the aspects of E-Learning and the support given to maneuver through the process

Sign In to comment