Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

It is important for the instructor to 

First understand what is available and make sure that students can navigate the contents

Whether online or oncampus, the goal is imparting knowledge to students that is easy to understand and stimulates learning

Regards

I have learned that in this e-learning structure, it is important to read and reivew all the material before hand and take your time with the material. Even though the material is all in front of you, slowing going through each lesson step by step and retaining the inforamtion will benefit you at the end. 

Reply to KIM ABDELAZIZ's post:Kim this is a vaild point. It vital to understand any diffcultities are students may experience when using technology. 

Knowing how to use the 3 methods of Commmunication in the right situation is the key to communication success.

Communication is the key to a successful enconter with a student and builds trust and rapport.

Communication is the key to a successful encounter with a student

Differentiating the levels of communication 

To have very strong knowledge of the information you are teaching and engage the students during live lectures.

I find that as I am maneuvering through the course, it is a continual learning experience and I am rather enjoying the effort. My primary goal is to keep the students engaged while assuring that they learn the content of the course in order to retain the information. 

Structure is the key for success.

Communication is argueably one of the most important things to be aware of when working in customer service

I think this module provided an important reminder of how important it is to make sure students have the resources that they need, and that we are always doing our utmost as instructors to assist them and utilize all of the tools at our disposal to ensure their success.

Make sure students know how to get in touch with IT.

All instructors will take a different approach to the same learning goal.

Online is different than in the classroom in several aspects. 

good communication is key

E learning structure is challenging for every student. Our main task as instructor is to motivate and communicate the lecture content properly.  Understanding that you have a support system specially the expertise of colleague is great.

In this course I learned that course delivery is important for the instructor in an online learning environment. More importantly, the instructor is responsible for supporting and engaging the students in an online learning platform. 

The knowledge and understanding of a course r/t content, techincal areas, requirements before the course opens to best prepare students. 

To ensure the student's success in an e-learning environment, the instructor must have an understanding of the platform and tools available to the student. Additionally, since there is no physical interaction with the student, it is vital to respond to student inquiries in a consistent and timely manner.

Sign In to comment