Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Pretty stantard stuff. 

elearning is a great option for busy adults who want to further their education

I will be more comfortable to delivering online material 

e learning is a great way for students to learn information at their own paced ,and wherever they would like to be even in the comfort of their own home.

Teaching E learning, I can connect with students one on one, insure they get the information they need and follow up, in writing.

You need to fully understand each module to check for understanding and ask the right questions related to the topics of each course. 

I understand that it important for me to first understand the online platform so I can effectively support my students. I’ve learned that my students don’t have to wait on me to get assistance, they have access to online assistance. 

online learning can be challenging to both students and teachers

Kim Lewis

I agree, when i teach a online course. I do this! Its the same as teaching in person class. I might change somethings to accommodate students.

With online learning it is important to be organized and concise, with everything laid out appropriately and easily accessible

It is important for you to write a short biography of yourself and encourage your students to do the same, while making the policies and syllabus understandable

This module provides many resources for the instructor to be able to better teach the students in ways that help them learn the material in a manner that resonates with them. I plan to utilize information from this module to teach the students in a way that makes them want to engage in the material they are learning and enjoy doing so.

I learned what the responsibilities of an online instructor are.

I plan on making sure that I meet all deadlines and make sure to manage my time. That way I can better instruct the students on managing their time so we’re all & successful with out online experiences. 

Structure is key . Making sure I have full knowledge and understand with the material I’m presenting . Also , learning different ways to communicate and reach students.

In an e-learning environment, learners feel comfortable and more confident when they feel they have support. 

I should take the time to find out what my students needs are so I can help them be successful learners. 

Structure in the learning system is very important. Also getting feedback from students is very important. The organization and both technical and professional support for understanding and achieving the expected goal. Organization is very important in the educational program

Online education has specific guidelines for the student and instructor. It is important to familiarize myself the instructor will all the content that is available to the s

I've learned that there's an option to invite students into the course and also to remove students from my online class

Student navigation within the CMS will be determined on how much they themselves know about e-Learning and whether or not the instructor has the knowledge to assist them.

Sign In to comment