Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Importance of class preparation, organization and planning with regards to the course material.

I will certainly keep a notepad handy and my checklist.  I can get off track sometimes and a checklist will assist me in staying on track.

Setting goals and being prepared. Having instructional objectives, A - Audience, B - Behavior, C - Condition, D- Degree

What I learned from this section, is that you have to prepare yourself to be ready for your students. No matter if it is your first class or your 50th class, careful preparation will set the tone. 

Set the tone. Give guidelines. Prepare. 

Hello,

preparation ahead of time is a very important factor for a suceesful class and course

Always come prepared for example if you show up early there are things that you may have listed that need assistance you can use that time to do finishing touches. 

Have an accurate and well defined syllabus. And prepare early and carefully and plan for the unexpected.

It is important teachers need to prepared physically and emotionastud3ntslly for their class for theirselves as well the 

This module emphasized how being fully prepared via planning and arranging class activities and structure can really help to put both Instructors and students at ease with the learning environment, thus ensuring the whole process of the course runs smoothly and with good communication between an instructor and his or her students. 

I learned that it is important to not only meet institutional accreditation standards, but also work to make sure my students' knowledge is applicable to the real world.

Early preparation is vital to being a successful teacher. 

I learned how to prepare for classroom instruction and engage with the students. 

M. Inzirillo

Preparation and planning are essential components of keeping students engaged. It allows students to understand that you have a command of the concepts being taught and the objectives to be met.

Being early and preapared for class - shows that you are as invested in the material as the student is. 

Hold students accountable, make a checklist for the first day, ABCD's of instruction

Plan ahead thoroughly and carefully.  Be prepared and early. Confidence

Build a checklist to get organized.

It is important to review your materials and be prepared. It is also important to have a clear syllabus and to make sure the class understands the expectations and to reduce the anxiety of taking the class.

A checklist is vital to teaching as it will ensure the instructor is comfortable that you have covered all of the critical items for that day.

Sign In to comment