Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Be prepared and make a conscious effort to get to know your students.

Always ensure concrete objectives. Be willing to modify objectives with each class addressing learning outcomes.

Having a checklist to keep you on track throughout your lesson is essential. It helps the instructor maintain focus and stay within the confines of the lesson plan. Additionally, actions that help the instructor to focus such as greeting students and speaking on previous in-class activities.

Being prepared for class means having a clear lesson plan and plan throughout the time allotted for instruction and having a checklist can facilitate this.

I think its important to have a well put together syllabus to inform the students and achieve the expectiations

Use a checklist so that you are reminded of the critical items that you needed to cover.

Early and careful planning will help my instructing efforts to effectively teach and stay organized. 

Planning and preparation are key aspects of effective course development.

I believe that is it is important to lay down your expectations of your students on the first day of class. It is also important to hold students accountable for their own work and responsibilities. 

Being early and having a checklist prior to the start of class is essential.

Objectives are more detailed goals. It allows your students and yourself a clear and organize way to communicate expectations. 

Come to class prepared. Checklist are helpful. 

I am so pleasantly surprised at how informative and inspiring these courses are. love it!!!

Goal setting and preparing for the day. I liked the videos and how they set the tone for class by coming in early to mingle with students. 

the specifics and recommendations of successful and effective syllabus examples, objectives, etc. 

Planning and preparing for classes is essential for success. Providing a syllabus, class outline, objectives, goals, and expectations ensures a clear indication of what should be done to complete the class successfully. 

I learned that a detailed syllabus is extremely important to the students.  Additionally, having students sign that they have reviewed the syllabus helps to hold them accountable. 

a plan of action from the beginning of class that meets all your projective goals would be your best objective

Being prepared early and having a checklist is a strategy I plan on using moving forward and something I took away from this module.

I think that a notepad and a checklist and arriving early will help me to be better prepared and also give me time to calm myself through routine.

Sign In to comment