Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Being prepared means that you are prepared for the beginning class, during instruction, and after classroom hours.

Al;ways take notes to refer back to previous experiences or thoughts. 

Preparation is everything.

Preparation is key to be ready as a new insturctor. See yourself as a student and trynto do what's best for them.

Proving a comfortable learning environment and arriving early to class to be sure I am prepared sets the tone fir the class. 

It is vital to be ready to teach by knowing what youre overall plan is for the students. PREPARE PREPARE PREPARE!

A clear picture of class objectives and the means are best

I personally like to develop checklists.  I am becoming more and more organized as I get older.  

The importance of being prepared and establishing guidelines. Learn students' names and outclass information clearly on the board.

Be prepared, Use student names to personalize the class. Make a list of importatnt points, so as not to miss them when instructing.

I have learned that proper planning and preparing is key to success. I am a first time teacher and I have learned to have a list. I learned about the components of a syllabus and how important it is to have one. 

Being prepared and excited about what I am teaching!

Before the start of my Phase's in School, I set up the classroom, then do a walk around and think to myself what would a student see that I dont.  I always make notes for myself

I took away it's important to be prepaired and minimize distractions and got some core values for improving effectiveness in teaching, setting goals and objectives out for the students to aid towards their success.

As a student I found that having written supplimental packets to be included with online training helped me master the subject material faster.

I've always been a "To Do" list person. The checklist and notepad to jot down items quickly will be my go to. 

This section has diplayed usable ways to write meaningful objectives, develope a syllabuss students want to use, and gives me ideas on how to improve the teaching environment.

Hello fellow peers

What I took away from the modules are the importance of the classroom environment, as an inviting classroom environment promotes learning and is a great motivational tool.

Preparing for a class helps in organization. It is important to set the tone for each clase to help motivate students.

students will perceive you when they first enter your classroom.

Sign In to comment