Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Keeping a note pad handy to write down needs will help one recall later.  Having a list will help one to get all the important information across and not forget.  Planning ahead is essential.

Be prepared for your students and make sure that the course is planned accourdingly to ensure the best learning.

Make sure the course is set up accourdingly for the best learning.

Preparation for classes make class time more valuable for students and more rewarding for teachers. 

An inviting classroom with out distraction will help students feel comfortablr and focused. Being on time and perpared will set a good tone.

It is important to break down the classroom with the syllabus and give detailed inforation as far as goals and objectives.

I liked the reference to the tree trunk being the core, and then the branches. Great concept!

Be prepared

I need to have a grasp of my students' psyche at the start of each day of class. I do this by being there before the class and as I greet each student coming into class, I ge the the "pulse of the class" for that day

To maximize how effective my daily instruction, I need to have a grasp of the "psyche" of the class. I do this by being there minutes before the class and by greeting them and meeting each student as he comes into the room, I get the pulse of the class in general.

I can maxime how effective my instructive by geeting the "pulse" of the class each day. I do this being there mi utes before the time. This way, I get to greet and interact with them as they enter the classroom.

Being a good communicatior of ideas and concepts is only the beginning.  A good instructor is clear, both with students and him or herself about objectives, structure, content, materials, and expectations.

Dana Redmond

Making sure that the objectives of the course, along with the goals you expect the students to obtain throughout the course are clearly defined. Instructors need to show their students that they are prepared to teach the course by demonstrating a tidy, and well stocked and organized classroom/lab area. Engaging and participating during the teaching experience will show your students that you care about their education, and outcome of the course.

In this module, I learned to prepare early and set your expectations at the beginning of your class.

You are setting the tone for classroom. Allowing students to understand who you are as a person. create a checklist to saty on topic, and be accountable to review topics you might have missed.  

the A - D and impotance of a detailed syllubus

Good structures and preplanning for learning build good rapport with students and allow for a more effective learning environment. 

It's important to come early to set the classroom setting, and to prepare by making task lists. 

Preparation for the class is very important . It is essential to reach early in the class, leanr of the nema of the students, keep a notepad and checklist.

plan accordingly to benefit students experience and learning environment 

Sign In to comment