Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

The corse hit some good points. The one I liked best was to remember you and the students are human, although befriending students is not optimal, learning who they are and how to communicate with them helps aid you as an instructor in guiding them towards success. 

We are all humans. learning to communicate with your students and help lead them to success.

I've learned how to engage with the class to motivate and how to continue to develop my teaching and learn and grow in my profession

I've learned about ways of staying current and helping students learn from my practice.

Remember your previous instructors when you were a student and why they were great leaders and use and incorporate those qualities into your teaching style. 

The 5 C's- Credible, Candid, Compassionate, Commited and Clear

Model, Manage Motivate!

Be supportive, encouraging, lead by example and always expand your knowledge 

Modle -set the example

manage set the tone that navagate the class

motivate give feebback as soon as possible

Model, Manage, and Motivate!

Create opportunites for students to motivate themselves.

Dont' become a babysitter!

DO NOT become a Pal!

Do not try to prove I am the smartest in the room.  Do convince students that I love the subject matter and I love them. 

As an educator bringing your passion for your profession and motivating the students is important. I think application of the 5 C's is important to enhance learning among the students.

Teachers as a motivator plays role to provide stimulation and encouragement to increase students’ interest and motivation

Set an example as the instructor because the students will model their behavior after yours. Maintain professionalism and be a motivator.

What I learned is to lead by example, as the students will follow your lead. 

Developing as an instructor seems to entail a lot of retrospection to understand my own strengths and places of improvement. By understanding these aspects of myself, I can better create lesson plans and learning opportunities for my students. On top of this, I must retain my appearance as a leader using credible, candid, compassionate, commited, and clear actions. 

We are all humans we make mistakes don't dwell upon it keep moving Don't make it worse

From this “Developing as an Instructor” module, I’ve learned about the “Five C’s”  (Credible, Candid, Compassionate, Committed, and Clear).  I will apply the Five C’s as an instructor by staying current in the field, and also current in the field of education by learning from peers and other resources, and taking continuing education courses like this one.

Always do the right thing and you will be a great role model.

I have learned to keep current in my frield, communicate love for the subject, love for the students. be the student's friend not pal. We are models, managers, and motivators. 

credible role, be candid, have compassion, complete and clear

Sign In to comment