Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Model, Manage, Motivate

Being an instructor involves so much more than just standing in front of a classroom of students and spewing out verbage.  I see from the lesson (and from my own thoughts) that if my heart isn't in it, the students won't be.  This inolves not only a heart for teaching but also a heart for people....students. If I'm excited about what I do and teach, this will be a contagious event in the classrom. 

Be a model motivate and always be willing to learn and develop proffessionally.

I found the statement that you are not the smartest in the class to be true. No one is perfect and there is always opportunity for growth and learning no matter who you are or how old you are.

Continue learning and always question how I can do better. Ask questions.

In addition to the content and material given at your respective higher learning institution, a certain amount of technical, institutuional, and personal knowlege is required to develop your own personal style. One of the most important elements of being an effective educator is your ability to deliver quality instruction based on credible experience through motivating style. 

I've learned to be professional and remember your a model, manager and motivator.  Always strive to lead by example and remember learning is the most important part here.  I'm a beginner so I'm honestly just watching, taking notes and hopefully will be puting this all together once I start with my students.

Show your students that you care about their success. 

Model, Manage, and Motivate.......lead by example!

We never stop learning. We need to definitely be comfortable with the subject that we are instructing and lead by example. Take full control of our classrooms and show confidence in what were teaching. 

There is a multifaceted approach when one is to truly understand the role of an instructor. An instructor is a Model, Motivator, and Manager. An instructor must be an expert in his or her field and must love what they are teaching in order to truly impact their students. As instructors, we are models of professionalism. Our conduct, dress, language, leadership ability, and integrity should be model behaviors of what we expect from our students. The managerial role consists of serving as an authority, judge, cheerleader, and disciplinarian. We must meet students where they are at and serve them with compassion and motivate them in a way specific to that individual.

Continue to develop teaching techniques to improve overall performance, due to different students every 4 months

Liked those 3 Ms.  Model, Manage and Motivate.

Also learned about the importance of PDs and applying the concepts learned in class.

How important it is to have Professional Development plan. And that Learning is more important than teaching.

role modeling is critical!

As an Instructor I am the motivator, the Manager and the Motivator

show your students that you love the subject and you love them

Teaching is not just about communicating content, is it also about being a role, model and a coach of sorts.

Teaching is not just about instruction but also coaching and leading by example

Using the 5'C's (Credible, Candid, Compassionate, Committed, Clear) and being a role model to the students. Knowing there is always room to learn and grow. 

Sign In to comment