Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

The only constant in a classroom is change. I need to change my teaching style depending on class, and subject area being taught.

Reviewing and examining the material in this course has given me a clearer understanding of how to connect with students. I also understand how to set the atmosphere for a professional yet enjoyable learning experience.

The importance of field trips is that students can see how the jobs that they are going to school for are being applied in the real world.

Being prepared meaning thinking ahead and having all the resources necessary to meet the learning styles of your students. An instructor who is prepared will increase the likelihood a student will engage with the learning material and retain it.

The idea on different color uses to differentiate material and re-energize the class seems like something I'd like to incorporate to see how students respond. 

A Field Trip Checklist for the trip is a good idea.

It is important to be prepared before hand, always include new alternatives to maintain students active

A great deal of useful information as I embark on my teaching career and share my nursing experience with others who have a passion in the health field to be their best self.

Being prepared and organized for the students will set the stage for the students to become successful in the class. Using different types of handouts to bring their attention to different parts of the class was an interesting idea.

My attitude and preparedness will affect the learning environment of the classroom.  Being organized is the key to ensure the subject material is presented well to the students.

If I am prepared and organized properly, I will be able to communicate and teach my classes better.   It also lets my students know that I respect their time because I am prepared and organized.

Research has shown that an instructor is personality can have a major impact on the retention and progression of a student learners. 

I think this is good to remember Some people become Instructor as a fall - back position field through teaching because their can remind in their a great way to  get through a mistake is humor .

A simple way to help improve your teaching skill is to keep a journal of your class experience.

Preparing for your class each day is paramount to the student experience. More than just having handouts, doing what we can to get the student to focus and to accept the training makes for instruction to be achievable.

Get to class early to greet your students . Be organized, and prepared on what you’re teaching for the day.

I will reflect on how my lessons work out so that they can be altered in the future.

Always be flexible with your teaching instead of forcing the students to change their way of learning.

Prepare your self by having materials together so it won’t be a hassle coming into the classroom trying to keep everything together before presentation. 

Comment on Adrianna Olch's post: What method do you use to reflect on your personality? 

Everyone learns different, I need to be prepared for the differences by sharing different experiences and reflecting on them to my students to make the point I am trying to make

To face my weaknesses a little more and develop and strengthen those weak areas.  To also continue creating and developing ways to reach students as times change.

Understand yourself, teaching styles and what is respectful good sound proven teaching pedagogy and why.

Sign In to comment