Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

It  is important to have the updated information as an Admissions representative.

Learned the importance that it is to have a checklist of rules , understanding the passing of credits and that you should know who your school is affiliated with. keeping a resource notebook up to date. And giving accurate information is important

I love checklists! I am happy one is provided to keep me organized. 

Understanding each department within the university is very important and understanding marketin strategies 

Great information 

Always be up to date on policies and information that can affect your role. 

Always staying up to date with my resources is important. 

I've learned that organization is key. Checklist, current regulations, stats, etc. are vital for being a competent employee. 

The importance of checklists. I will apply by adding these to my resource notebook.

in this module, I learned about the importance of staying up to date on new policies and how the constant change of policies affects all areas of admissions.

Attending meetings and keeping up all with the updates regarding rules, regulations, policies and procedures are part of our admissions job.

A check list would dem important during this activity and checking the CIE site once a month is advised.

I have how each department is important in making the student successful.

Make sure you stay up-to-date on information. Attend meetings and trainings and ask questions.

I found the section on transfer credits very interesting. As someone who transferred schools, I know the hassle that it can be. Understanding my school's transfer policy will help me communicate more effectively with students so they know exactly what will and will not transfer.

I have learned the policie and credit transfers to convalidate the course and licensing 

I feel that keeping up to date is essential for both you and the students success.

Deep knowledge of your Institution and the programs the school offers is vital in order to be an effective and successful admissions representative. A Resources Notebook is a must, and one of the representative's most useful tools.

The reference book is important but keeping it updated is also important. 

Knowing the difference between licensure and accrediation.   Check frequently for updated informatrion.  Being familiar with what each department does and the value of organizational charts. 

Sign In to comment