Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I have learned the necessary resources needed to maintain and update my institution's resource book to ensure accurate and up-to-date information is provided. 

i learned that institutions must have a process outlined for things such as transferring credits.

I learned that product knowledge and organization skills will help me to sound more informative to my students. 

I have learned how important it is to stay up to date on policies and how transfer of credit works. 

The different rules about transfering all the credits to another institution.

Always make sure you are updated on the latest rules and regulations.

I learned the attending meetings can help assist in an admissions reps growth and professional development. It is important to stay updated on school policies and accreditation. 

I've learned valuable tips on how to stay organized and up-to-date for my institution. 

Reference Notebook Checklist is very informative and useful

I learned that keeping a resource notebook up to date and gathering the proper information will help you be an effective Admissions Representative. 

Many items which need to be current and to be your  best in this profession it is important and essential to stay on top of all these details should they change. The pandemic may change items from past so keep posted in the upcoming years. 

This section helped greatly on the topics of policies and credit transfers.

If your going to play the game, you have to know the rules. There are plenty of resources and ways to stay up to date and compliant.

It is important to stay up to date by reviewing the websites that have updated info and attending meetings.

I have learned that there are many policies and procedures when it comes to transferring credits, compliance, meetings, and trainings we may attend. Having a Reference Notebook is one of the best ways to capture all of this.

Hello colleagues. This part of the training is very interesting because it touches parts of the university that are very important for the student's knowledge, such as Student Services, Placement, and the Academic Department. The importance of transferring credits from one institution to another and how this can affect the student.

What I have learned in this module is a very important key in the admissions process. The importance of meetings and having up to date information on your Resource Notebook. Having a checklist and using it accordingly.

Know what is required by the industry for which you are training and preparing students. Stay current by accessing information in the print, electronic media and asking questions. Adapt courses or programs to meet changes.

Stay up to date with all new compliance issues and along with rules or regulations is a must. having open communication with directors and head of departments is essential to stay informed. 

There are strict rules and regulations in place around notification of credit transfer eligibility for students. It must comply with regulations and discuss with students supported by documentation. 

Sign In to comment