Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Always have a checklist to reassured nothing is missing. Keeping resources at your fingertips at all times. Maintain an ongoing training and be alert of any policies and regulation changes. 

I learn different way to accomplish students transfer. and the rules require for students to learn.

Every institution has different rules regarding transferring of credits, so it is important to make sure the potential student understands the guidelines. 

It is important to stay up to date with Florida CIE policies and Fair Consumer Practices by keeping a notebook or folder with this info

I've learned about the updated information on the various sites and how to access it. This will ensure I'm always up-to-date on the rules and regulations.

Making a checklist is helpful

I HAVE LEARNED THE DIFFERENCE IN EACH DEPARTMENT.

This module allowed us to understand the various outlets needed to maintain in contact with in order to stay up to date on all information regarding the college, the admissions process, the program information and more. Maintaining an accurate and regularly updated resource notebook and network is essential. 

I have learned the different roles of each department. I learned the departments all need to work together for student success. 

Making sure you have a system to stay aware and compliant for both accrediting bodies and licensing bodies.

I will utilize the checklist provided, and update my own checklists, to ensure I am keeping up-to-date information for myself, and so that I can help others I work with and new employees stay up-to-date as well. 

I learned about how to have updated information to offer the correct information to the student and who is who in the institution and how and when to request information

I have learned that staying up to date on policies and proceedures will assist you in being the most knowledgable admissions representative.

I learned the importance of being up to date with rules and regualtions of governing bodys, as well as knowing all there is to know about your instituion, and to maintain a complete resources notebook with a complete check list of everything that is required to be compliant with your job resposibilities. 

Hello, best tip is to keep updated with all types of publications for the industries you offer degrees in. Attand new trainings and meetings to keep up to date with all institutions rules and policies.

I learned the importance of updating the information because there are changes on somewhat of a regular basis. I will make sure everything is up to date and make sure to have that check-list to make sure a double check that everything is completed properly. 

The significance of maintaining an up-to-date Resource Notebook, as well as knowledge about career fields relevant to the institution's offerings.

Keeping checklists and updated information is important. 

Attend meetings to stay up-to-date with rules, regulations, and documents.

As an Associate Director of Admissions, I learned tools on how to better apply policy & procedure and become more effective with managing processes.

Sign In to comment