Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

pienso que es muy importante el conocer cada uno de los procedimientos para los requisitos de admision etc.
ya que de esa forma podemos brindar un mejor servicio.

The admissions process requires a lot of paperwork you need to be organize and need to understand the process to help the student or the parent.  

Es muy importante conocer estas politica, y por eso es mucha ayuda para completar el preceso de admicion

I learned about how the enrollment agreement is a legally binding document once both parties sign it. I will also be sure to make sure that I have all information ready to go for the interview so that way it is as smooth as possible.

I learned in this module that it is necessary to check for updates to Florida Rules and Statutes once a month. We must understand the admission requirements for each program as outlined in the Catalog. Everything in the Catalog must be known to us, as well as where to find it. I learned where to find and how to complete the Enrollment Agreement. Finally, if the parent or student wants to know about cost of tuition, I have to look in the catalog and ask my supervisor about what information I may provide. Also i learned that we need a very strong organization skills and have all students forms and admissions paperwork in files that my supervisor may review frequently. 

I learned that I should understand the requiremets for each enrollment agreement for each program offered.  I should know each type of financial aid available and I should know and be able to explain each refund policy that we have.

In this module I have learned about the registration agreements as well as the importance of keeping the archives organised in accordance with the regulations required by the Commission.

En este Modulo basicamente nos damos cuenta la importancia de un catalogo completo donde se deben utilizar los terminos ,las politcas, las codiciciones de tarifas y costos que se encuentran en las instituciones educativas.

Policies and regulations help us to control records, the information given in this module has been very efficient.

We learned in this module the detailed admission process and the vital importance of document management. Requirements and policy that an applicant must comply with in order to proceed with the registration process. 

Most important learning points that help us to have a clear picture of everything related to standards and regulations.

Tuition agreements.

Financial aid and tuition assistance.

Organization and filing of information.

La informacion que brinda este curso me capacita mas para mejorar aspectos de mi trabajo o mejorar la forma de realizar mi trabajo.

Without a doubt, understanding the importance of completing the admission process requires a lot of paperwork.
Paperwork is involved in the admission process, including various forms.
Applicants must fully understand their rights and responsibilities, terms and conditions, everything related to paying tuition and fees, and repaying loans (if applicable). 

Hello, I have learned that I must be sure to understand the admissions requirements, that have been approved by the FCIE, therefore the applicants could be informed of these admission requirements before interviewing them. In particular, it is important to do a paperwork with all the information about the admissions process, terms and condition, student rights and responsabilities, fees. Finally, the enrollment agreement have to be filled out completely.

This was a great review of the importance of the Admissions file and the general enrollment process.

Check list is very important so can remember all the documents needed.

In this section, I learned the Requirements to apply for my specific Institution and how to further help my students

Admissions requirements must be listed;

If the requirements are not the same for all programs, those also must be listed;

Students must understand the requirements and objectives to meet the program;

We must provide what admissions tests are necessary and the details behind them;

Purpose, cirriculum, building information, licensure and accreditations, employment services, and terms of price reductions must be available.

I learned that institution payment plans are considered finacial assistance. 

Prparing a [prospective student with infomation to determine if the institution is the best fit.

Sign In to comment