Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I learned that it is important to keep a checklist of questions during the interview process to be able to help the student in the admissions process. 

The information in this module has explained how to maintain an applicant file and what needs to be included in the enrollment agreement. 

Have a check list and resourceful materials ready and prepared before the interview. 

I learned that having a check list is very important especially when it comes to helping the student gather everything to make sure they have all of the paperwork prior to starting. 

It is very important as an Admissions Representative to know everything about the programs that the University offers and be prepare before the interview process. In this way your work is more professional.

All parties (parents and students) need to fully understand the enrollment agreement.

Interesting module with a lot of information about every process involved

I learned from this module that it is important to be prepared and informed so that when you do speak to a student and or parent you know exactly what you are talking about. There is a lot of paperwork and documentation that needs to be done. I learned that it is important to make sure that the student understands what they are reading and signing and as an administrator, it is important to always go back and review your own work. 

Student file organization is critical in the enrollment process. You need to master most or all of the policies pertaining to the process. 

Organization and structure are key in admissions. 
As the front line of the institution, with organization and structure, it helps the institution to run smoothly.

The information is useful and with team effort that is to be applied to the enrollment process for each student making the institution still a success!

I learned that knowing the catalog and understanding the enrollment agreement are important aspects of the Admissions process.

Admissions is a team sport....a lot of coordination and respect is needed for admissions to run smoothly at the university

As someone who is new to admissions, this section was helpful in teaching the organization and applications of the application and requirement sections of the admissions process.

This module explains the inportance of paperwork, tuiting questions that might come along during an admissions interview and how to stay organized.  It informs you that if you come accross a financial question you can refer to the schools brochure for feedback but not to go into detail as every case is different and students may have other options such as loasn, grants, and that is more for the financial aid department.

Having a checklist to follow during the time spent with the prospective student(s) as this will be our official guideline for all things student success. A notebook for this will ensure that nothing is missing and all policies are followed.

It is important to know enrollment requirements for every step - from interview to financing to refunds. Keeping well organized records of each student is important. Filling out forms yourself helps you better learn what candidates/applicants go through.

Greetings colleagues. As we well know, the admissions process and the completion of the registration forms is a process that can take time, always depending on future students. In my opinion, each Admissions Advisor should always guide and support the student so that he or she maintains interest in starting their studies. Therefore, the Advisor must ensure that the enrollment documents delivered to the student are correct and current. Communication with the student and the clarification of any doubts they may have through personalized attention will provide added value to the admissions process.

preparing prospect applicant file to maintain consistency and organization. 

The Checklist and the prospectant applicated file are very important to the regulations and making sure everyone one, student, campus, and administration are all properly alligned.

Sign In to comment