Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

All staff and students are educating regarding sexual harassment, domestic violence, rape, stalking

Sexual violence and dating violence offer different types of investigations. 

I agree with all comments as it pertains to laws governing safety for all from this content. Also, it is important that everyone truly understand the general meaning/differences in consent. 

Evaluation of consent is a very valuable piece of this module. It would be great if the designers of the course could add some interactive activities to practice.

c c
c c

NO RETALIATION!!!. everyone should be free and comfortable to report bad behavior.

I agree with Lisa, C; students need to be trained about sexual abuse and Alcohol/drugs. 

While under the influence of Alcohol or drugs it is difficult to prevent unwanted advances of sexual approaches. 

From this module, I have learned the importance of being knowledgeable about the VAWA crimes to include dating and domestic violence in order to be a reliable resource for students/staff/members of my institution should the need arise.

valuable information that's imperative

Sexual trauma has neurobiological changes that impact victim behavior and all coordinators/investigators involved need to understand those changes and how they impact the victim

This has been excellent information; much of what I teach in my Human Sexuality class for Garden City Community College.  I have found that understanding consent is very important for everyone to know, as this can either be unclear, or misunderstood 

Its really good information for every one to have clue what to do and how to act ,for all students and faculty. 

All students and faculty should be educated on these kinds of things relating to Title IX and VAWA.

The main message from this course is taking consent and training on policies is very important.

Education and communication are key to preventing this these types of incidences. Understanding "consent" is also important. 

Sign In to comment