Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

The importance of a check list si that it helps your fell comfortable that have covered all the intented objectives.

Checklists

keeping a checklist will ensure that I stay on task as a new teacher and hep keep me orgainzed 

Wow!!!  That was a lot of information!!!  I see that having structure is most important and strict guildlines to adhere to and also a checklist and note pad are extremely important. Seems much of the training I've received over the years was missing some key elements. 

Planning out the day and getting an early start is essential to how successfull your day will be.

Be prepared and lead by example. Write things down.

The importance of coming in early and preperations.

It is very important to have a checklist, so we can be ready in addvance before classes start. 

Be well prepared. Arrive early to get things in order. Keep a notepad/checklist handy 

Planning and preparation are essential components of successful teaching. The video clip produced by Harvard Business School demonstrated this concept flawlessly. The instructor consistently shows up 30 minutes before class begins and converses with students as they arrive, learns their names, and engages with them. It is essential to have a course syllabus, course objectives, and smart goals. 

This module taught me the importance of being organized as a new teacher what different items will keep me organized along with my classes.  If I'm organized and planning ahead of time, my class will be better prepared for what's coming at them.  I love the idea of keeping a notepad with me at all times to jot down notes that I might need to look up later or things that come to mind to address after class to prepare or add to next lesson.

I like the checklist idea. My semester moves through courses at a rapid rate, and a checklist would ensure I don't miss important topics of each course.

It is suggested to be well prepared even before the first day of the class....

Lesson plans, clear objectives, good classroom envt.; knowing the names of the students; coming to the class early to meet and greet the students; etc.

This section is instrumental on Creating Syllabus and how important is to be prepared before class starts.

ive been a student most of my life so i agree a well layed out syllabus which covers all content, test scheddules and policies is very important!!!!

Preparation and being in class early helps you not only to set yourself up for success but the students as well! 

Being prepared, organized, personable, and a clear communicator goes a long way. Being these things sets the tone and shows the class you are invested and care for their success. 

Making a checklist is a great way to be prepared.

It's important tp prepare, arrive early and be able to answer all their concers

Planning is important before starting class

Sign In to comment