Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Lead by example and always remember to be supportive and motivate your students.  Serve as a role model by always being professional in your behavior and response to the students.  

The point of instruction is to be a model, manager and motivator. You need to know the content but you will never truly know it all. You act in humility, work with your students, create that rapport to be able to have that active learning in class, and develop a teaching style that works for both you and your students. Professionalism is everything in teaching and instruction, you are a role model to the class, so acting accordingly is necessary.

As an educator, a professional development plan is important for becoming a successful educator and have success with my students.

Be the person your students look forward to learn from. 

Never stop learning so you can continue teaching. 

There will always be someone else who is smarter or knows more. Never miss the opportunity to learn and grow. 

That unpredictabiliy is a key component of teaching. 

To be an good you must plan, continue to educate yourself, use ALL resources available, model expectations for your students, and encourage and motivate them to help keep them engaged. I loed the 5 C's and want to work on makng that a class mantra.

I intend to apply the knowledge I attain in the field to keep myself current in the healthcare industry and update course content and instruction to align with this knowledge.

Buddy Aswell

Ilearned from this module how to become,and remaine proffesional while trying to discovery asnd find my own style of teaching

The importance of Instructor roles we need to show our students to get the foundation in place day one.

The instructor roles are very important to show students from day one . 

As an instructor, you too should always be learning. Learning new ways to teach, to enguage with the students. Be professional at all times but keep it interesting. Adapt to the students in the classroom when needed. 

As the classroom leader, you must model the behavior youwant you students to learn. Model Mangae Motivate. Additionally, you must continue to learn yourself; through a thoughtful professional development plan.

Hello all,

What I learned from this module was, that even as an instructor you never stop learning. Communication in the classroom is key to a successful classroom learning experience. I've aslo learned the different functions need in proper teaching. Being able to fully commit to the students and grasping thier attention for what you are teaching, to me is what matters the most. By implementing what I have learned in this course I believe that I am ready to take on that role. 

Always be ready

Use past experiance to engage students on a personal level to increase excitment in a subject. 

Model, manage and motivate - but never stop learnng and growing yourself.

I have learned the three roles of an instructor and their importance in the class room.  I also learned to led by example, and not to be students pal, but their friend.

Being an instructor, your need to be a motivator to your students and be professional as well as tranformational.

To be excited about the material one is teaching about!

Sign In to comment