Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

While it is important to have boundries with you students, it is also important to be able to relate to them.

I have learned that being prepared for class is a good way to show respect for your students.

Being prepared and knowing your class will result in success

How I can keep improving myself  and my style of teaching for improving class management

Guest Speakers are an awesome tool to students get excited seeing a barber do a clipper cut and a stylist blow out or hi light a head.  It is great to see the student connect with that speaker,  espically those that are shy.

I have learned to be prepared.  Students are very observational.  they can see wht type of instructor you are if you are not prepared.

I set up my class with at least 15 minutes before so I am ready to greet my students at the door and get right into the lesson of the day

if you are ready for class they will be ready for class. 

This program is as good as the class managment that is conducted in the students learning areas style and learning to read  students and questions they might have since you have to make it easy for them to identify main ideas and key details.;

Being prepared in all ways in the classroom 

It helped me better evaluate students on ho everyone has  different ways of learning and how to prepare for them and teach them the best way possible for them to be able to learn.

Being more attentive to observation of the atmosphere of the room and students.

I learned from this module utilizing different color handouts that could cordinate with the syllabus.

Coming to class organized and ready to teach. Also, being aware of non-verbal cues coming from the students. This will help assess which students are confused with, or uncertain of, the subject matter.

always Beng prepared and coming to class with materials and letting the students know what I am about to teach ahead of time is the best way to help them out 

Seeing myself as my students do will aid me in my instruction techniques.

Understanding ones personality and how it reflects on your teaching skills is paramount. Use positive behavior habitually yet be reflective of change when needed. Taking daily classroom notes can help with not only individual subjects but can also individualize your approach with students. Being prepared, on time and consistent sets the stage for a good classroom enviroment not only building confidence and respect but also maintains productivity and harmony in the classroom. Don't take oneself to seriously, humor can be an excellent segway. Know your peers and administration on the campus. Causual callboration with co-workers can cause self improvement, better styles and understanding. Look at things from the students perspective.

Understanding what teaching style I have and the importance of being prepared for class and being organized. I always relate to my real life experiences when I am lecturing. Students enjoy my stories and relates to our lecture.

It really helped me learnwhat style of instructor i wil be.

Under standing my personality type and teaching style.

Sign In to comment