Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

This module discussed advertising as it relates to florida law, individual institutions, and best practices.

It is important to understand the program not just as a staff member but as a student too. To be able to be diverse with instruction and resources is important.

It is important to connect with other departments at the college, specifically student services and marketing, to create relationships and make the student live much easier.

The marketing of an institution must be compliant and truthful. 

In this module I learned and understood how important it is to work with and get to know ins and outs of the Education, Marketing and Student Services departments to truly understand the programs and opportunities offered.

Many different types of marketing strategies

I learned some strategies about marketing and the pros and cons of it that might be helpful to an institution and have a strong marketing technique.

Each institute may follow a specific marketing or promotional strategy that best fits their school, however all institutes must adgere to the Fair Consumer Practices. 

I learned the different marketing tactics and the different ways institutions use them to advertise

In this module, I learned about how marketing can positively influence a schools' admissions. I also learned about the various student services at a school.

This learning topic opened my eyes to the many ways that admissions advisors can learn about their university, learning experience, faculty, and more. This knowledge is important to know to be able to assist our prospective students in making the best choice for themselves.

Hello everyone, in this module I have learned that it is important to get familiar with the institutions programs, departments and schedules so that our prospects can get an informative orientation that checks all their needs as a student.

Many methods can be implemented for advertisements as long as it meets guidelines with Fair Consumer Practices.

I learned that there are key people that can be contacted to obtain the most comprehensive information and be able to provide accurate information about academic programs, student services, and policies.

I learned about the different advertising methods that are used to bring awareness to an institution. I am going to learn about the different marketing strategies for my own institution. 

I’m a marketing professional, and doesn’t matter the kind of company, in this case the university is important too to know the marketing plan, to get the prospects students, to know the students that are enrollment and the graduate one.

These modules help me remember that is important to know who you represent, being informed keeps the prospect/student informed which provides a sense of stress relieve in their process.

We need to work with different methods to share the services we offer to the students.

Have a clear vision of all programs and methods to give multiple options to the students.

The student experience, when they are active students, is important to understand for both marketing and admissions purposes. What are the strengths of your institution, and how potential students can be a good fit for the school. Being an informed advocate to make sure the school is going to be the right fit for students, and to promote the positives of the learning experiences at your institution. 

Sign In to comment