Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I have learned there are rules and regulations we must always remember and keep up with down to the tee. 

This training has taught me the correct terminology to stay compliant. It will allow me to stay organized, informed, and provide clear guidance on what to say. 

`Guidelines are in place to prevent us from breaking rules and regulations. Thus, this part has been helpful

It is imperative that the Admission representative be well informed about the state regulations and the rules set forth by the commission for independent institution and the department of education. It is very important to master your institutions' policies and procedures, as well as objectives to ensure that prospective students receive detailed and accurate information about the institution, understand the advantages of enrolling in the school, and know how the institution will cater to their educational or vocational need. 

Hi everyone,

This class is very informative.  The information given if utilized correctly will promote strength, encouragement, trust, and good customer service.  The knowledge of the various staff mentioned can help increase registration and student performance.

Hi this is my first positiom as an admissions representative, this course has been absolutelty amazing! I've learned ALOT and have been able to not only know the importance of our admissions policy's but also the importance of our role as admissions representatives.

I learned about the importance of effective training of the admissions officer to give a good orientation and the importance of the institutional catalog.

I have learned that there is a distinction between certain terminologies used such as what can be used to describe the position of an Admissions Representative and what cannot. Very interesting course so far.

I have learned it is very important to create a manual that consists of the current catalog, enrollment agreement, and the state law. Update the manual every year or as changes arise.

Hello, it helps us organize a well timed trainning to our staff members.  Also it provides a difrent focus on how important it is to follow the gidelines and process.

I have learned the importance to know and understand every term and definition. I also realize that I am able to elevate my team knowledge by sharing my experience during training.

In this Module i have learned about rules and regulations that you have to follow when you work in a Admisions Department.

I have just been hired as a Director at a college in FL. I am completing this traning to learn more about the institution regulation and guidelines for FL and to ensure we stay in compliance with FL regulations. I have already learned a lot from my institution on the proess and hope to gain more knowlege of FL requirements from this course.

During this course so far I have learned the admissions traning requirements and requirements of other staff that have dealings with admissions practices. I have learned that not only initial training as well as annual training is a requirement as well as keeping up to date on current regulations and policys in accordance with state rules. 

I have learned the importance of keeping a resource notebook and maintaining/updating it with the most accurate and up-to-date information to best serve the student. I have also learned definiions for common terms used in the Florida area, in regards to post-secondary education.

I realize there is a lot to learn and understand in order to be an effective Admissions Advisor!

I have learned about the admissions process and the guidelines used.  It is important to follow the regulations that guide Admissions reps through e the enrollment process.  I will make sure to keep up on the guidelines and lead my team correctly in the process. 

He aprendido acerca de la importancia de los estatutos y directrices por parte del estado de la Florida para la inscripción de nuevos estudiantes para la universidad y asimismo ver las condiciones que se deben seguir para realizar un proceso de calidad

Hello, this is a great way to help with the training process for admisssions. 

I leanrd that Any form of public notice, however disseminated or utilized, offering training or education to the public or recruiting students to enroll in an institution or college program. I will ensure I'm following all guidelines even when posting about my academy on Social Media

As a new representative for my school, I have learned vital parts of the admissions processes and policy. I believe keeping up to date rules and regulations are key resources for the process in which we maintain our knowledge and training and aid in our roles.

Sign In to comment