Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I have learned the basis of the role of an admissions representative, including formal definitions.  

This is my first time being an Admission Representative and this module helped me understand that it is important to know codes and register information as well as the institutional rules and regulation. It is also important to have and the knowledge of each course that your institution offers so that the perspective  student can know that you are well informed of the institution you work for. 

Hello, Great information

As an Admission Representative is important understand the State Regulations and institution regulations to be in compliance avoiding to be in trouble. Also in the information provide it's show how importance is to have the Official Notebook or Binders with the proper documentation including; Florida State Rules and Status, Institution History and Accreditation, Institution Programs, Financial Assistance programs, and Institution Code of Ethics and Rules. 

Have learned much about the policies and procedures for Admissions. learn that even what the position is named (my position) is regulated. Not to call myself anything other than Admissions Rep. Learned also the terms used in the guide books. Learned about Title IV, rules, regulations, and statues involved in the admissions process. 

I've learned that it's important for admissions staff to be trained before they start working.  Besides needing to be experts about our program, it's important for them to know the State of Florida requirements.

I learned the rules that I should follow to be able to work as an admissions agent. This module clarify me all the requirements and the information I should know about my institution to be a good agent. 

I've learned that an agent license must be renewed each year. Also, that keeping a binder with all documentation in this course is vital in my position.

as a Senior admissions advisor. I realize how important training and modules are the key to compliance and best practices for educational institution and students.

I learned that it is important to maintain a notebook where you can divide all the the important steps that goes into being in Admissions. I also learned that knowing the terminologies in admissions is a key feature to the job. 

This is very important, I have learn there is lot of rules and regulations I didn’t know, that are so important to apply it .

Hello, the information from this module is very informative and as the ability to help guide the administrator in carrying out effective and successful policies and procedures needed for maintaining adequate leadership. 

I have learned so far, that I need to complete the CM201 Admission Staff Training Program, to work as an Admission Representative. I have learned the importance of knowing the proper terminology and also keeping a binder with the important information.

I currently work as a Senior Admissions Advisor in higher education and understand that this module will allow me to learn more about staying up to date on our institutions offerings, job placement rates, employment projections, learn more about the differences between licensing and accreditation and how this affects admissions procedures, learn more about transferability of credits, and to continue my education as required annually. 

This is a great resource for admissions staff to view.

This is my first time taking this training and my first time being an admission director for my own school. I learned so much about the rules I am supposed to follow and how to properly enroll students following all the guidelines.

As a new Admissions representative at my university. I would say this module has been very helpful to me because I've learned terminology that I previously found difficult to understand. I also appreciate that this module is comprehensive and teaches us one by one how to become more knowledgeable in this role. 

I'm taking the initiative in this job. I've learned that the admissions policy is critical, and I want to stay up to speed on the laws and regulations so that I can keep my team informed.I've learnt how important it is to use the proper terminology throughout the admissions process. My role as an admissions representative at the university and how I am seen in this capacity. Florida's legislation, purpose, and commission for independent education. How far can I go as an agent. How much information to gain and apply.
I understand the necessity of keeping a resource notebook updated with dividers so that I can simply refer to it should I have a query about any policy, rules, or regulations.

Comment on Mirsada Velic's post: I agree with you. It is necessary to be organized and disciplined, as well as to be updated

I am the Admissions Leader at my school and so far the module has been very informative. I have learned to keep a resource notebook where I will have the terms/definitions printed and placed in the notebook for record keeping. I will also keep a copy of the School's catalog and Marketing plans in there as well.  I have also learned the importance and definitions of key terms that are used commonly within our School. 

I have learned the importance of the compliance and knowledge of the training and institutional policies in order to provide a high quality admission officer performance and effective student orientation. I intend to apply these to my position and strive to give effective help and information to prospective and current students. 

Sign In to comment