Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Es importante refrescar esta informacion cada cierto tiempo ya que no debemos estar automatizados, cada expediente es indivudual y debemos estar muy atentos a cada detalle para lograr un admisión que cumpla con todo lo requerido, hay que evaluar al detalle y con presición, por ello debemos tener la información clara de nuestras tareas a realizar

This training is so important.

I learned to ensure that I use the correct terminology when talking with incoming learners.

Continuing education or professional development is vital to innovation in the higher ed space. After completing the first module, I've learned formal definitions and the statutes that regulate the admissions process of post-secondary schools. I intend to continue applying these concepts in the field. 

There were so many thing I learned about Admission . I learn how to keep the rules of admission, How admission officer has their limit on what they can and can not do.

This course teach me the role of an admission stall. the laws and regulation to follow. How to better do my job as an admission staff. 

I have learned it is important to stay up to date and learn the Admissions policies and procedures.

Reinforce the importance of reviewing the rules and procedures to admit.

I have learned that there are many rules and regulations put in place so we can give prospective students accurate information.  I have learned that having the information in one place and organized is essential.  A notebook with dividers for easy reference is the best.

Hello, I am an Admission Associate. I have learned a lot when it comes to the terminology corresponding to the position. The use of keeping a notebook is a great way of being able to access information to help out students as well as a way to keep information.  

I've learned the importance of understanding basic admissions terminology to be able to relay a clear understanding to prospective students.

I have learned terms and the importance of a resource notebook in the first section of the course.

As an Enrollment officer its important to know the rules and apply them when we are speaking to a prospective student or an active student. I'm looking forward to keep learning. 

As a admissions representative for my school, it is extremely important for me to be equipped with the knowledge of the Florida statues and rules so that I can be efficient as an admissions representative. 

I have learned that the admissions process through the lens of a representative or agent is crucial to a successful program and am excited to learn more!

As an Admissions Representative, it is imperative that we are constantly keeping up to date with Florida statutes, and laws, in regards to education.

This course is most needed ,in the admissions and recruiting ,as a matter of fact every staff member working in your school administration  department , faculty and staff should complete this course, this is a must just this portion this far have showed how important it is to be updated, know compliance and the terms related to this most important department in your school , so that the school  administrator may be a greatest representative for the school and the care and concern for our students success .

That there is a lot to know about being/becoming an Admissions Representative and about the importance of training 

I've been working in admissions for some years now and it's always helpful to have a refreshener to remember compliance concerns.

I have a better understanding of the Admissions policies and procedures. 

Sign In to comment