Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

It is my first time in the financial aid dept and this has been sooo helpful and informative. 

In order to comply with Florida statutes and guidelines as well as to follow fair consumer practices and rules in all phases of the admission process, it is crucial that I use the proper terminology during the admissions process. A virtual file will be included as well, making it simple to access policies, rules, and laws.

I learned its imporant to stay abreast of all changing policiesand marketing materials of my organization

Hello! I am learning how Admissions is an integeral role in the recruitment of students and that there are many laws protecting consumers. So much so that they not only govern enrollment but also marketing strategies!

I have learned to maintain compliance with all laws, regulations, and policies and how to put them into practice when recruting students.

I have learned the importance of knowing our job title, understanding important terms, using our resources. Always keep current on new policies by visiting the website. 

The overview of the admissions staff training, terms and definitions that apply to it, policies and more.

I have startded a catalog and will copy and study all materials now and in the future  I learemd that hoensty, product knowlwge, and consant trainnig is totally necessary to assit prospects to achieve thier goals in life.

I have learned the importance of keeping up to date with policies and procedure as that plays an important role in my position. I have also learned the correct terms and their definitions which will be printed out and organized along with all of admissions documents that will be in divided into differnt tabs in a binder. This training has also shown me how important my role is to the institution and all possible prospectives looking to sign up for our program. I am excited to finish the rest of the training to continue to gain more knowledge on my role as Admissions.

I've learned that you are the face of the institution you're working at so it's important to know all the rules, and statues. Also must know about all the programs for potential prospects

I have learned it is important to stay current with Admissions Policies and Procedures. Knowing information can keep from making mistakes, being complient as best as possible.

As a representative of my school, I have learned that the admissions policy is vitally important and I intend to keep abreast of the rules and regulations to periodically update my staff.

Hello, I think that having a notebook for course and history of the school is a great Idea.  easy access for when internet is down or your not able to print the info.  Will use this idea for not just courses but for daily organization task.

I am still in the process of becoming an Administrator. There is a lot to learn... This Training is very helpful.

I learned it is important to follow both your institution's and Florida policies in order to accruately and fairly serve all prospective students. 

So far the module identify the importance  and the benefits of knowing admissions policies and procedures . They help all staff members create a safe and regulated environment with terms that are easily used and transcribed. These resources are here to help the process.

Hello, this is my first position as an Admissions Rep and I believe that this course is very convenient. The first lesson I learned about how important it is and how we have a key roll to enroll qualified students who will benefit from our programs.

Hi, this is my first position as an Admissions Representative and one of the benefit of this training is how to enroll qualified students who van benefit from our programs.

You learned its imporant to stay abreast of all changing policies and marketing materials of my institution.

As an employee new to an Adminstrative role, I have learned that it is important to keep a Resource Notebook at hand to help with learning the ins and outs of my institution, as well as being familiar with key terms to help understand vertain aspects of my role.

Sign In to comment