Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

As I read through this training I was able to educate myself about the different statutes, rules, and regulations pertaining to an  Admissions Representative in the state of Florida. 

I have learned the importance of keeping up to date with Admissions policies and procedures.

Cassandra Millines 

This is a very helpful course! 
I have learned the different titles that are allowed and not allowed as a new Admissions Representative; how extremely important it is to be in regular communication with the your direct Supervisor and how helpful institutional manuals charts can be for general admission questions; why transfer credits have to be clearly stated during the admissions process; and how consultation skills can be beneficial for the admission process....listen more then answer and if unsure seek help

Cassandra Millines

In this module I learned about job placement, advertising and housing but most importantly job placement 

I've learned that it is important to be compliant in communicating with students and to remain updated on all admissions procedures and policies. 

This will be my first step into the Admissions role for which I am looking forward to. I have already learned that there are rules and regulations that I will be sure to keep myself aware of, along with terms and definitions, so that I may serve students and or staff to the very best of my abilities.

As an admissions representative it is vital to stay updated with the latest information to remain compliant in all facets of the position.

I am the admissions coordinator and am looking forward to learning more about marketing and recruiting of schools in relation to the admissions process.

I learned the best way to utilize this course, the terms necessary to the state of Florida and how to keep a resource notebook for future reference.

I learned why it is important to stay update to date with regulations, and how that can improve my abilities as an admission representative. 

I have learned that it is important to use the school's resources to stay up to date on the state of Florida statutes.  

This module has been very informative. Ive learned to importance of a admission advisor and the some of the guidelines that need to be followed .

I have learned the importance of terminology for this role. 

i learned the an enrollment agreement is a legally binding contract signed by the Students as well as the authorized personal at the college, also the role of an agent which is the person that secures the application and collects payment from the prospective student for the college. 

It is essential to the admissions personnel to know and understand the rules and regulations that help the institution be in compliance with the requirements according to the Commission for Independent Education of the Florida Department of Education .

Hello Associates,
This course module has given me perspective on the admission process. The rules, note worthy language, policies and procedures that is used to maintain integrity while engaging prospective students. 

Sign In to comment