Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I learned that all university staff need to complete this training before engaging in admissions and that there training needs to be updated periodically. I also learned its best to complete this training in 2-3 days to improve the quality of learning outcomes.

I have learned the importance of understaning important terms, using our resources and the process in which we maintain our knowledge and training in admissions.  

It is very important to stay up to date with all the information about the Admissions Compliance for Post Secunday Schools in Fllorida and apply this knowlege to our daily activities for the good of the institutions but mainly for our students.

Hello, I have learned the vital importance of having clear and direct communications with the marketing group to ensure fair consumer practices, and the value of keeping a Resource Notebook for admissions that includes the marketing plan and individual marketing pieces. This gives a single location in which an institution can examine the educational process from admissions to placement. It was also reinforced that any employees who may be in contact with potential students understand the limitations and importance of language and terms when talking about the institution and the programs. I also learned the importance of reviewing state statutes regularly, as they change and the changes can affect the marketing materials and language admissions representatives use. 

As an Admissions/Student Services Coordinator,  it is important to understand how your position affects the Student and your company.  The transparency and understanding of the rules in place are of great importance.  Understanding your companies policies and procedures and how they adhere to Florida Statue is a huge part of our job.

This is my first time working in Education and in an Admissios Department. The learning process has been beneficial and easier because everything is available to us during training; policies, marketing material and training information. It's good to know that the industry is regulated. 

Hi! I've learn about the importance of been up to date. also all the regulations or rules that we have to follow to be in compliance. Also, there is alot of terminology that is extemely importat to know. 

The Enrollment Agreement is a very important document that outlines alot. I'm going to make sure I stay up on any changes, as well as rules and regulations so I can better inform students. 

Greetings!

I learned about all the Rules, Regulations that affect me and my institution. I must follow all the guidelines by enrolling qualified students who will benefit our programs. As an admission repesenttive, it is benefitial to staty current on all policies and procedures established by my institution.

I learned how important the administration is in order to comply with all regulations and provide proper training to all staff members.

I have been an admissions advisor for awhile now, so it's always good to keep track of updated information. This way you can continue to be a source of knowledge to your students. 

I have learned how important it is for admissions representatives to follow the policies and procedures of their school. Admissions reps need to be able to inform students about the benefits of enrollment and make sure we are staying up to date with policy changes. 

The more information one has will always be a valvuable asset when assisting students.

I have learned the importance of the admissions policies and regulations.

Good afternoon, This is my first position as an enrollment counselor, although I have been helping my colleagues better their career in achieving higher education degrees throughout my time as an elementary education teacher. In reading this module, I have learned that the policies, procedures, and guidelines must be followed to ensure that the privacy of students is protected and that the staff are fully knowledgeable of how the institution operates. This was very informative. 

Hello: I have learned the purpose of the training, correct terminology and to use a notebook to contain notes of importanace.

I learned that it is critical to remain updated or current with rules and regulations that help govern admissions for post secondary education.

I am a Program Director that also handles student enrollment.  I learned the importance of keeping updated on the policies, procedures and proper terminology of student enrollment.

This is the first time going through a module for a state application process. I am looking forward to gaining more of an understanding through this training of what is required.

An excellent module which I will utilize in my work.

Sign In to comment