Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

It's important to learn all how to adress the different compenents in admissions as they pertain to different accreditation rules for each state.

It is important that all university personnel who will have contact with potential students must have adequate training since they are sensitive issues and must be handled properly to give correct answers.

Hello-

This provided great information on what is required of me as an admissions worker and lead. 

I'm New to admissions, and so far, I'm learning a lot. I've learned all the terminology and its definitions. I hope to apply them and ensure we don't use the wrong words when creating marketing flyers.

Annual Admissions training keeps admissions representatives up to date on regulations.

Debbie McClendon

It is very important to stay updated with the terms of admission. Keeping your resource notebook current is a must ti stay in compliance as a Admission Representative.

I have learned that in the state of Florida there are many rules, regulations, and laws that govern how the staff in admissions are supposed to perform their job and also to ensure that we are in line with the guidelines set by the state.  Making sure you complete the necessary course shows you are aware of the law and make sure yu are keeping up with any changes

I find the recommendations and support tools very insightful in organizing this information.

Hello Team!

I have learned that there is always continued education thoughout your lifcycle within your role so that you are up to date and compliant while fostering a cohesive atmosphere with your future student/graduate. It is also great to be well versed within your knowledge of the programs so that you can answer questions with accuracy. 

To make sure all resources are available for staff and students in the enrollment and recruitment process.

I have learned the admission policy is very important in time of recruitment and also for personal knowledge. I think every faculty member should take this course. Also the learning about the procudures if key for me it was very helpful.

The importance of staying up to date with rules as they change

I'M A FIRST TIOME ADMISSION'S REPRESENTATIVE FOR MY INSTITUTION AND I'M LEARNING THE VARIETY OF TERMINOLOGY USED IN OUR DAY TO DAY ENFVIORNMENT! IT'S SO INTERESTING TO SEE ALL THE TECHNICALITIES AND DETAILKS PUT INTO BEINGH AN ADMISSIONS REP. PLUS IT'S SO EASY TO FOLLOW ALONG AND HAVE COPIES FOR YOURSELF.

I"ve learned that there are many ways that sensitive data can be compromised and it's important to ensure that confidential information is safely stored as well as clear policies and procedures on admissions policies and guidelines for staff. 

as a admission representitive ive learned how important it is to use the correct terms when communicating with the students and to remain an open book and when in doubt refer to your resources printed in your book which will serve as your guideline.

This is my first time being an Admissions Officer. I've learned the importance of understanding basic terminology and it is important to know the regulation, this will help with keeping me uptodate.

As the primary and only person recruiting I must be aware of all the required Florida laws so I can provide the student and institution with the most accurate information.

Hello all, This site lists the policy links to stay current in the requirements of the admission process.  Training is a continual process as these policies change.   

Hello Everyone, 

As my school admission advisior I know that it is my responsibility to learn policies and procedures to set us up for success. It is my responsibility to educate future students on everything they need to know to makea decision to attend my institution. having a notebook will all of the rules and regulations and definitions is critical in being successful, but also keeping up to date with changes.

Hello, I workias an admission representative and this has being very hepful for futer needs. 

Sign In to comment