Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

This is my first time with such a course I find it very valuable and informative to the admissions process

Very Important to have the communication skills necessary to help potential student decide if your school is a good fit for them.. Helping students to have the perspective if your school is something they will benefit from.

The admission training is a vital part of the school. This section help me to know the rules and regulations and also what to say an how to say it.

This is my first time working in Admissions. I learned that knowing the policies will help you do your job accuratly, and give you more information to help your Students. You need to  pay attention to your own institutions policies

What I learned:

Accreditation acts as a gatekeeping to membership. Accreditation is based on national, regional, and programs.

The Main Florida HQ desitnation is your out-of-state institutions main admissions and administation location.

I act as the expert and representative for the institution. I am to ask questions to understand the graduate and their goals.

I have learned that keeping an updated resource notebook is important. 

This modules are very informative. 

I have learned that it is important to keep a notebook with all of the up to date information for my program and my school. It will help me to learn about the program and my school more effeciently. 

This information is very important especially to ne able to identify qualified indivisuals that are suitable for training at yoir institution. The colaboration of the staff ayt the institution at the management level with the Admission's Department is important to the success of the programs in the school and to enable the accridation of the programs by specific agencies.

I am a faculty member and I also find the information very important to be able to answer some of the questions thst students may ask.

I found the information very useful. The terminology was quite helpful to review.

It is very important to stay aware of all changes, rules and regulations in the admissions process. I intend to be diligent in doing so to better myself as an admissions team member. 

As a new admissions representative, I have learned that it is crucial that I learn my school's specific policies and procedures. Also, while I already knew how important it is to stay neat and organized, I appreciated the section that emphasized the importance of keeping a notebook, where I can keep information for at a glance. I am sure that this will assist me in my duties as a rep, especially early on when I am still getting my feet wet, so to speak.

We are opening a Beauty Academy and this side of the business is new to me.  It is obvious from what I have read so far that there is a good amount of knowledge that must be learned to be effective and efficient in the position of Admission Administrator and as a admissions advisor.  It is important to have a thorough understanding of the rules and regulations for the state of Florida so I can be efficient in the position.  So far the course is interesting and very well made with in depth information. 

Rick Alberty

I have learned that this trainign will ensure that I know all about the institution I work for in order to inform prospective students about the features and benefits of enrollment. And I need to keep up to date with any and all changes on a timely basis.

I have learned that there is a number of aspects to the Admissions job.  It is good to keep organized with a notebook. Knowing what is invoilved in the positions around me like placement director is essential. I am learning that the rules that affect me  are required by the Florida Commission for Independent Education as well as other bodies.

I have learned while i am required to do this annually, it still keeps me on task with where my focus needs to be and how to ensure we are always meeting the compliance requirements.

Already having experience in the Admissions field, I have applied these practices many times.  This has reinforced the importance of these practices.  

I have learned the importance of following rules and regulations when you start a career in admissions. I also learned about the various terms that will be referred to throughout the course. 

This training module gave me a solid foundation for the various aspects of the enrollment process and the associated terms and definitions for each piece of the process.

Sign In to comment