Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Compliance is everyone's responsibility.  Making sure all members of the admissions team are on the same level of understanding about compliance shows the school's sense of integrity with recruitment practices.

Hello , I learning about the staff training and admissiones Rules and regulations 

Hello, I have learned to keep a resource noobock updated and organized. New students will benefit from our programs, I learned a lot about rules and regulations and admission proccess.

Motivate students, Ihhave learned to keep a rsource notbook update and organized. 

This is my third position as an admissions representative, but it been about a decade since my last role.  This section defined terminology related to admissions and post-secondary education.  Additionally, information about accrediting agencies was included.

With this course I have learned that there are various rules and regulations which need to be adhered to in order to be an effective and compliant admissions representative. Keeping a resource notebook as suggested will help provide a more direct/organized path when enrolling new students. 

The admissions process is ladled with regulations.  It's imperative to know the in and outs of these regulations.

Hello my name is Yaylen Rodriguez, this is my first job as an admission representative I have learned the importance of understanding the title of a job and the procedures. 

i have learned that it's important the definitions of words and terms associated with marketing and the admission process.

I am an International Admissions representative and I have learned a lot from this resource. I have learnt the importance of documenting your resources and dividing them into sections. i have also learnt the process and sections governing Florida-higher schools and the importance of having accreditions. It has also helped me in understanding hoe to effectively communicate with your prospective students and use the right terminologies with them to avoid future discrepancies.

I can now see how important it is to train the admission staff adequately and provide them with the tools they need for the recruitment process.

By now I have learned some important terms that as an admissions officer we will use on a day-to-day basis. Also the importance of knowing the institution well.

As an Admission Representative, I have learned to have a resource notebook to keep up with any updated policy or rules/regualtion.

Its is necessary to keep up with laws and rules regarding admissions

My key take-a-way was understanding the different rules and regulations regarding admissions that exist between states.

THis is being opportuny to learn the policy and rules.

Admissions training enables you to learn about all the regulations that effect me and the  school. It will equip me for my role as an admissions representative who works on-campus or off-campus.  In my case on campus.  It's also necessary to make sure the student is a great fit for what we offer.

The modules are helpful for understanding the breadth and depth of higher ed policies required in Florida.

I learn that tihe enrollment agreement is a essential documentation that must be provided to the prospect student and serves as a binding contractual agreement between the educational institution and the student. 

Hello, I am currently going through the training process as an Admissions Representative. I have learned that it is important to follow the institution's policies, procedures and code of conduct to insure that I provide the correct information to prospective students. The training program helps break down the information in detail on what is required to perform well on the job.  

Sign In to comment