Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I have learned the importance of using de appropiate terms, that terms definitions and how helpful the resource notebook is. 

Informacion productiva y de mucho aprendizaje para realizar nuestra labor con conocientos. 

Hola, como observacion al visualizar esta informacion me dio a entender la importancia que tiene los terminos al momento de realizar un proceso de admision en las universidad y tambien la importancia de cada representante o agente en las funciones que desempeña en la institucion. 

As an Admissions Representative I have learned that there are rules and regulations to follow throughout the entire enrollment process of a student.  These rules and regulations are subject to change so I must stay aware of any changes that may occur.  Each year my certification will need to be renewed so I will need to take my training again in a year.  

Buen día, mi nombre es Mary Cabrera y este es mi primer puesto como asesor academico, la informacion compartida ha sido de mucho beneficio, ya que es importante conocer las politicas y los procedimientos de admisíones 

Hola, lo que he aprendido a sido muy efectivo para mi formacion laboral. 
Es importante conocer mas sobre nuestras politicas y procedimientos para poder ofrecer un mejor servicio e informacion detallada y especifica.

I learned that keeping an organized and up to date resource notebook will be extremely beneficial in my role as an admissions representative.

Este modulo nos ayuda a compreder las politicas y procedimientos que debe seguir el asesor de admisiones de la institución

Hello,

I have understood the need and importance of information that we must acquire, control and transmit at any time to each of the students, have the full knowledge of the academic programs and Marketing strategies that are presented to the students, An approach to clarity with which all kinds of information must be transmitted. And the high level of Efficiency and effectiveness that an Admissions position must have. 

Take into account the understanding of laws that regulate the institution to make it effective at all times, ensure in the best way compliance with the policies of the Independent Education Commission of Florida

He aprendido que es muy importante poder conocer muy bien los terminos y condiciones de la Universidad, es importante asi mismo conocer sobre la licencia y acreditacion de la Universidad. 

Currently I work as an Entrance Assistant to students at a University that is authorized and under a license in important to know with this course I have learned some rules that establishes the state of Florida to be able to be accredited in this state, the concepts of Scholarship, Program, that the transfer of credits from the institution to other institutions.

Con este curso inductivo estamos aprendiendo sobre los procedimientos que todo representante de admisiones, agente o reclutador debe de considerar al dar información de nuestra intitución educativa al mismo tiempo conocemos las reglas que posiblemente afecten y que son requeridas por la Comisión de Educación Independiente de Florida.

Hola, 

comprendemos la importancia del proceso de capacitación del personal de admisiones. Los objetivos, estatutos y reglas que avanzan a todo el personal de admisiones, que se debe manejar la informacion como sea posible sobre su institución y su trabajo mientras desempeña su función clave: inscribir a estudiantes calificados que se integren a su programas.

Hello a pleasure to share the course with everyone. I find it interesting to reinforce the acquired knowledge I have 3 years experience as an admissions advisor and it is of the utmost importance to know the key concepts and procedures to represent our universities. Providing each student with clear and conscious information.

In this module we learned about the importance of training for admissions staff, the most relevant terms and definitions that will provide us with the support to offer the best service.

Saludos, es un verdadero gusto poder compartir este espacio de aprendizaje.
Este tipo de programas de capacitación nos permite actualizarnos y aprender sobre todas las regulaciones como representantes y Directores. 

Hello, delighted by the knowledge in continuous improvement for the valuable information.
The importance of providing to the consumer and staff about its statutes, rules, characteristics and benefits, is required by the Independent Education Commission that frame towards a context of value with professional ethics towards potential students.
Without a doubt, keeping an organized and up-to-date resource notebook will be extremely beneficial in my role as an admissions representative.

Hello, I have learned that it is important to have a notebook with many page dividers so I can organize all the documents with the most current information. It is important to know the institution very well therefore I can inform prospective students about my institution. 

I am a recuritment representative at my college and it find it very important to learn all i can about the admissions process, plicies, and procedures! 

This is a great introduction to Admissions terminology and regulations.  It is key to stay up to date on current policies to ensure your Admissions practices are compliant and ethical.

Sign In to comment