Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

preparation is key in being able to help the students

I learned a great deal about the penalties on lack of transparency to prospected students.

Honesty is the Best Policy.

Education programs should have high standards for the students, while providing education and placement for their career choices

Education programs with an open policy and accountability to students, will have increase numbers in the admission base on the success rate of graduates. 

Students should have an awareness of the obligation Guidelines when applying for Student Aide Federal Funds and the repayment process. I feel an informed student will not waste time and focus to complete classwork with passing grades. 

Do Not Call List is good to know, I will put this to practice in my own experiences. 

I feel students have the duty to be aware the DNC exist. 

Following compliance guidelines safeguard the school, employees and the preserves the confidence of our students

I learned just how costly a misrepresentation can be for the institution, in more ways than one.  Consumers have several media platforms available to share their negative experiences and the fine for violation is significant. 

Following protocol thoroughly is very important also ensures that you're in line with rules and regulations. Very informative from CAN-SPAN Act do's and don't's. FTC opened the National DNC registry in 2003 to provide consumers with a means to reduce nuisance calls once a number is registered calls must cease within 31 days.  

Comment on Donalva Martin's post: Comment on brett mitnick's post: Having correct information to share with students will protect the institution from legal actions. 

Appropriately titled section "Doing the Right Thing". Compliance is an area of interest that requires continued follow up, study and keeping abreast. We all should know and be aware of not just compliance standards and practices but penalties also. This the dot the 'I' cross the 'T' section. 

Always represent the school professionally. Tell things as they are and this help avoid conflict down the road

There was a lot of important information in this segment. One of the things that I learned is that automatic dialers cannot be used on cell phone numbers, even if those numbers are not on the DNC list. 

This section was very informative. This will allow an individual and organization to stay in compliance through Federal and State regulations. These regulations allow institutions to keep receiving TVI. 

There are so many laws when it comes to education that must be followed or it can ruin the whole organization. 

It's important to stay current with state and federal policies and procedure that are put in place to make sure students are well informed and not mislead. Misleading information can be detrimental to the student and family as well as the organization. The more you know....

I learned the importance of the Do's and Don'ts. Interesting information on the DNC list. 

Regulations and transparency must be congruent with company policy.

Sign In to comment