Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

there are many tools an instructor can use which are very helpful in the classroom.

Learned the importance of carefully assessing technology and being ready to shift gears if the tool is not appropriate for a given circumstance. 

The tools that you utilize can enhance the online learning experience

Throughtout this lesson I learned to pay attention to the appropriate technology tools to choose when setting up the class.  They described some tools and noted that some can be used in a variety of ways that may not have been the intended use to begin with.  Use caution when doing that so that you do not compromise learning because of the program use. Tools need to assist in engaging students, the teaching process, and orginazation of the course and it's content.

We need to be knowledgeable regarding the different tools that are available, making sure they meet the need of the course content, ease of use and navigation.

I've learned to make sure that the tools I am utilizing are affective in what I am trying to teach and what the students are trying to learn.

Teaching a technology course this was a no-brainer.

'There are various teaching styles that are/can be utilized.  Each style must incorporate individualized strategies to provide the optimal learning experience for the student.

It's important to use a variety of technologies, but assess the benefit of using them

From this module, I have learned there are many technological tools an online instructor can use to enhance online learning. They can use blogs, virtual classrooms, online journals, and videos to enhance student learning. 

It is important to select the proper tools to produce the kind of teaching goals you have in mind.  Most important is to set your students up for success, you must ensure they have the proper tools and equipment to make the traininig material more successful. Then upon some feedback, Stop, Go, Start what worked and what  you can improve upon. Feedback from the students anomously is very important. 

Understanding the functions of technology tools is as essential for planning for learning outcomes. 

Facilitation is the best teaching style because it provides students a "process" for achieiving learning outcomes. Teaching styles include: authority, demonstrator, facilitator, expert, or deligator. Most teachers have a style that encompasses more than one of the forementioned teaching styles; however, elements of the facilator teaching style should be incorporated by all. 

Knowing is leraning!

I learned that it is important to assess and reflect on the effectiveness of teaching tools in order to make sure that the tool is supporting both the teaching process and the student learning process.

I learned that all technology tools are essential to both the teaching and the learning process. I also learned that choosing the appropriate tool can increase engagement and enhance learning. I am going to incorporate using a Digital Portfolio Tool to provide students a different mode of displaying their work; as well as increase student engagement by encouraging creativity.

I learned that there are many options for technology tools and that they can be used in different ways to work with th student's learning style.  I will definitley research more options.

I learned that teacher needs to use A mix of technology and video class for the best learning environment. This will take time and practice to do it well.

Teachers some use the best mix of technology to provide the learning for the students.

We have many options of online tools to enhance learning. It is important that we use the correct tool for the presentation that we are going to give and it suits our teaching style. 

I need to understand my teaching style and the best products to use. It will help enhance the learning of my students.

Sign In to comment