Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I relly like the weekly or module approch to planning the lesson. I believe it showes the student exactly what is expected with a specific time frame in mind.  I have found with individual assignment with due dates for each assignment My students tend to wait till just before the due date to finish it by rushing throught to meet the dead line and not absorbing the content. This could also happen with a weekly assignments as well. If attendance, grade and participation are scored in one weekly assignment missing one could be detrimental to thieer grades and would also be able to make brakes and come back to finish the modual or week,

Testing a course module is an on-going process. Once tested it should be consistent.

I like to see that we have a repository of informaiton to pull from even if it is only on the local level sometimes. For example, we can share projects or give out videos/presentations that we found interesting to others who might also like to use them.

I agree with all the other posts that I read that consistency in formating is paramount since without it students can become confused, discouraged and frustrated.

Chunking can assist with the retention of information.

Video objects 5 -10-minute chunks. I will review my video content to see if I could edit to create shorter videos with interactive assessment activities in between.

Module consistency is very important for course flow.

Very informative about maintaining course management's 

We really don't have the permission to alter course content, but it needs to be repaired and brought into 2020 badly

It is critical that the learning process is transparent and student-centred.

Tihs module has given me the insight to better develop an online learning platform for my students. It has taught me that I must develop a framework, understandable and clear learning objectives, testing my module before I puty it into use.

Being consitant with the course setup for the students.

Most important message; consistency and develop templates to assist with term by term development

This is the first time I have had confirmation that it is important to review online material from a student's perspective.  I've been trying to do this for years, but have found it impossible witout the IT department's help.  It is necessary to request access to the student point of view in order to assess, and correctly deomonstrate, the student perspective to online coursees.

Consistency is pretty much the key to succesful course development. Its helps Instructors and Students alike facilitating the design of the course and delivery of the material, improving the user experience of the students. This is especially important under an online environment.

I learned how important  is to develop consistent course content for the improvement of student's performance.

What i learned is that consistency throughout the course is key.

This last section is a reminder to change things up yet keep them consistent to promote student engagement and learning.

Beign consistant with building modules. Keeping modules in the same format. Testing the module before studente use the module

consistency in many forms is the key to success. consistency can be accomplished in many ways.

Sign In to comment