Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

The importance of marketing to the potential students and knowing the programs you have at the school you are working with.

I did not know that physical descriptions of facilities were mandatory in catalogs.

Marketing can have any type of strategy as long as it adheres to Fair Consumer Practices.

I learned that once you truly understand your institution, you will be an extremely valuable resource for prospectives, and also the internal campus community - often acting as the voice of campus

The importance of marketing and of getting familiar with every element of the institution.

In this module I was able to see from another perspective how to work the registration aspect as a perhaps sales job. How to care for and describe each educational service that my institution offers and how each advertisement has either a negative or positive effect on these prospects.

It is super important to know what your institution is all about and to sit and talk to the professors or the staff that happens to teach the courses and also the directors that way it gives you a genuine feel of what the school's programs are really about. 

This was a very insightful module, it covered the real reasons why we should know about the programs and really sit in and encounter hands on what the instructors are all about.

This section provided information about student services that our institution may offer and marketing strategies that help bring our future students into the campus to inquire about going to college.  The importance of orientation, academic assistance, and the importance of getting to know the instructors and people from each education department.

Was educated on how important it is to understand the role of student services, and to understand what classes your school has to offer and to have knowedge of the promotional method for the school.

I found it interesting that there is no oversight for marketing. I am actually happy about that. 

understand the advertising and marketing tools that your University is using

Good refresher to keep up to date on the internal roles and policies. 

Through this module, I have learned how important marketing is for our organization. There are not only regulations we have to abide by, but we also have the autonomy to change it up within those regulatory guidelines. So there are still opportunities to be creative and curve our marketing towards what works best for the university’s programs.

Marketing is essential to university. Ensuring I understand what marketing tools are being used is important. 

I've learned that it's crucial to understand more about the programs offered: including earning potential, job projection, etc. 

I've learned of new avenues for marketing and plan to apply some of these ways that we haven't yet utulized.

in this module I learned about the diffrent forms of advertisement and also the dos and don't an institution must follow.

It's important to know the programs offered by your institution as well as the way those programs are being advertised in order to be effective and achieve your enrollment goals. 

I learned that information should be provided by all staff and instrictors who are part of the school's program

Sign In to comment