Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

In this module, I learned more about financial aid and the very important role of paperwork in the admissions process.

I have learned from this module the importance of following your insttitutions admission guidelines and policies. All documents required for admissions need to be completed without exceptions. I will continue to apply it in all the admission process as well as to provide acurate information to each and every candidate.  

I learned the importance of being prepared before the interview-

The information in this section helped me to become aware of my institutions practices to ensure compliance.

An institution can not advertise until they are approved from CIE.

Go into your interviews with a plan. Make sure you are organized and prepared to cover all items so that nothing is left incomplete. It is important that the student is fully informed.

I learned that even though we are primarily focused on admissions, we still have to be ready to provide information about financial aid. If I don't know the answer, I can connect the student with someone in the financial aid office and follow up with that student to ensure their questions were answered. 

This is information is value because it keep you as a representative organize with document during the interview with checklist and paperwork. 

I have been fortunate in that the last institutions that I have been affiliated with for all documents being in electonic format, but I have worked others wheres the application process was in paper format. Though formats can cause challenges, having a keen attention to detail ensures the best results.

In this module, I learned about financial aid and the important role of paperwork in the admissions process.

This module is a great reminder about all the important aspects related to tuition, enrollment agreement, admissions requirements, and the need for a very organized, detail-oriented, and streamlined process. 

Ensuring that the necessary paperwork is ready and you can lay-out potential best plans for the student so they can make an informed decision. I think what is also helpful is possibly having someone on standby from the Financial aid office if possible, to assist with any additional inquiries a prospective student may have. 

ive learned the importance of being organized. and the importance of admissions requirments. 

I learned that it is alot of paperwork involved AND that I really need to know the information.

importance of keeping files in a specific order and to know all fair consumer practices regarding enrollment and what fiancial assistance is available to students. 

In this module, I have learned details on proper information management and retainment of admissions.

I learned the importance of keeping students informed during the enrollment process.

I learned the importance of keeping students informed during the enrollment process.

i learned the importance of keeping students informed during the enrollment process.

I learned that there is a specific way to do an enrollment at each institutuion. Find out what the enrollment policy is and get my enrollments in, in a timely fashion because once I am done there are other departments that have to work with the student and my supervisor will probably have to review all the paperwork. So knowing the process for enrolling a student is vital to getting the student in the program.

Sign In to comment