Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

this module emphasize the importance of Rules , regulations , enrollment agreements and tools that help us to do better our job.

What I have learned is that there are processes that need to be followed to be accurate and complete in the information you are handing off to the next department.

The inportance of having and following a process to esnure nothing is missed through the admission process and also to follow guidelines every single time.

Make sure you have the student take their time completing the enrollment agreement.

I learned that it is crucial to have everything at-the-ready in order to ensure that the prospective applicant can make the final decisions after being well-equipped with all the information provided about the institution. 

I have the learned that it is important fo fpllow my Intitutions admissions requirements and process

In this section, I learned a lot about what an admissions officer should know about the enrollment contract. How you should know everything related to financial aid or federal or special funds that your institution has in order to manage the enrollment process of that student and be able to handle future doubts that may arise. Also the importance of knowing all the paperwork and how I should take care of each of the files of my students or prospects.

It is super important to be prepared before your interview comes in, it avoids looking messy or even unprepared in front of the interviewee. It also helps keep the image of the institution up because you know what you are doing . 

This module explains the inportance of paperwork, tuiting questions that might come along during an admissions interview and how to stay organized.  It informs you that if you come accross a financial question you can refer to the schools brochure for feedback but not to go into detail as every case is different and students may have other options such as loasn, grants, and that is more for the financial aid department.

It is important to have paper work and everything ready for an interviewee because it makes for a smoother interview process. The organization is very important in the interview process.

Educated on the importance of knowing that you have to complete the enrollments agreements before the student begins class, the importance of explaining to the student everything on the agreement especially terms & conditions. And that all information must be precise on the files

What resonated the most was the interview checklist and ensuring everything is complete before the student is even considered. 

Ensuring that you have a list before calling prospective students is essential, also understanding when a student is officially enrolled and what that entails.

Always have an understand all admission requirements and keep a checklist to stay organized. This will allow the next departments to have a clear picture on what to due next with the student file. Interdepartmental communication is so important, it could make or break the student experience.

The importance of reviewing the university's policies and documentation pertaining to EA, FSA, and etc.

Ensure that I am always up to date on finance information, student paperwork. Always clarify with supervisor information I am unsure about.

I learned the importance of assisting students to properly complete all paperwork and forms required for the admissions process.

I've learned the importance of understanding my school's catalog and enrollment agreement thoroughly. 

I learned the importance of being knowledgable of internal processes and guidelines, especially has it relates to enrolling students.

This section was informative. How to prepare a folder before an interview and the importance of knowing the regulations, pricing and course information.

Sign In to comment