Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

During this module I learned the importance of having a clear grasp of the entry requirements and standards of my insitition. I also recieved a clearer understanding of how important it is to be thourougly prepared for the interview process. This includes having all of the necessary documents prepared including the enrollment agreement as well as having access to the insittutional catalog in case additional programatic clarity is required. 

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic:

Admissions Compliance for Postsecondary Schools in Florida --> The Admissions Process and Paperwork

Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments too.

In this module I learned about the importance of accuracy in the admissions process. It is imparative that we resopond correctly to the questions asked by students and their families, correctly fill out the required forms and provide accurate information on terms conditions and fees associated with the program. These steps must be followed to continue to recieve accredidation from the Florida Comission on indipendent Education.

I have learnt the importance of executing the enrollment properly and ensuring all documents are sign. Making sure student understand keen information such as the tuition process and payment obligations involved. 

Be sure to understand all admission requirements and keep a checklist to stay organized. 

It is Important to clearly explain the enrollment agreement to all students and confirm that they understand what they are agreeing to at the time of enrollment. Organization is a must, it is also very important to follow your institustions admission requirments and process.

Proper preparations prevents poor performance.

I Learned the enrollment agreement, definitely have to line up with the school catalog.And it is a binding agreement between the student and the institute, Signature and dates are very important, become very familia with your school catalog because question will need to be answer concerning all programs and fees in the enrollment agreement.

Once the forms are completed something has to happen to them.This is what admission rep have to find out from  their supervisor. Depending on our institution and policies and procedures manual, they may simply turn the new student file over to the supervisor for review.Or some sections may go to the Financial Aid Department or tothe registrar. Some parts of the file will remain on record as paper or might be scanned. The information may also be entered into a student information management database system. it is vital that  we know that it is and adhere to the policies.

I learned that there is a specific way that an admissions form is to be completed. The institution enrollment agreement ought to have the name of the institution, title of program, time required, credentials for completion, costs, terms of payment, start date, program completion date, refund policy, guarantee of employment disclosure, refund policy, signatures and so forth.

In this module you have the ability to retain really important information about Different types of Documents which should be in student catalog or Student enrollment agreement. How to use this knowledge of document for the school and admissions employees benefits. And the importance of a checklist, also to practice on how to fill out student documents.

I learned the importance of having an overall knowlege of the paperwork I send out to students. As well how to prepare paperwork and how to come up with questions that line up with the neccesary inforamtion to touch upon during interviews.

I learned the importance of having a check list before the interview. How to do paperwork and its importance and to be clear and precise with the information to be provided to the lead.

The impotance of being organized in order to successfully enroll students.

Being organized is the key to answering the questions based off of the School policies and keep the file in the correct order.

That it is vital to have a checklist so that every piece of documentation is correct and complaint.

I learned to keep a chek list

Excellent information and reminder of the various statues attached to daily operations of the admissions department

Having a checklist is very important

This is Step one of our application paper work to be signed 

Es importante la organización de la información por estudiantes, si se realiza un buen proceso de inscripción el papeleo no será mas que un paso operativo que asegura al estudiante que sus documentos estan seguros.

Sign In to comment