Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I have learned that admissions is a very essential part of attending school for students. I intend to put my best self forth and retain all the knowledge that i can to help my students.

I have learned the importance of making sure you use the correct terms when referring to accreditations and certifications when talking about programs and the institution. 

It is imperative to know the rules, regulations and policies to be able to follow the process correctly.  I'm enjoying the modules because it keeps us informed and provide us with the right information to be able to perform effectively on our Admissions roles. 

So far, I have learned important key terms that are necessary to understand to be successful in this course. I also understand why I need to know different key points of the University when working in the capacity of an admissions personnel. 

Hello, this is my second time taking this training and it's good to get a refresher as well as learn what's new on Admissions regulations and policies.

The importance of the admissions process, policies, and procedures.  

First time in admissions. As with everything, there are distinct policies and procedures needed to be known well in order for a smooth and successful admissions process. I plan to learn and understand effectively in order to help myself and the student in the admissions process. 

I work as a marketing representative and this training help me understand the importance of having a notebook to keep updated my knowledge about accrediting body rules and regulations regarding admissions staff and also learn about the marketing plans with the goal of enrolling students.

The definitions and procedural information are a great foundation for learning the fundamentals of an Admissions role. 

I have been in admissions for a few years and I just learned about medical institutions chartered outside the US with standards that meet regulatory agencies.

I have learned the importance of following regulations and keeping a notebook to stay organized and responsible during the admission process.

I learned the importance of knowing all the rules and regulations that are crucial for a member of the admissions staff. I also learned how the resource notebook should be created and kept updated as a key tool for performing the admission role.

I learned the importance of having clarity of the information provided and for that it is important to have the knowledge of the basic items when it comes to Admissions in order to convey a clear understanding to prospective students. 

I learned that an Agent has to return their agents license within 10 days if they resign or are terminated from their role. 

I learned the importance of staying up to date with regulations as well as institutional handbooks as they continue to change. 

Admissions staff training and the terminology are crucial to keeping up-to-date information and complying with rules and regulations.

I learned that I have to take this Training every year and that it is required for the state of Florida.  It is good to know I was doing things the way they suggested as I started a Training notebook when I first started, since the school I currently work for is so different (large state school) that I have worked my previous 28 years.

After reading and understanding this module, I have learned that keeping track of your current activities and work in your notebook is a helpful tool, especially for your future self. As humans, we tend to make mistakes, and by using a notebook, you can always refer to your notes to remember important information

I learned that it is very important to know the legal framework in order to be able to abpply it to my team of agents and improve the attention to the stundets in terms of the service they receive in their education.

As a new upcoming admission advisor this module was useful in multiple ways. I have learned the importance of resource notebook and making sure to stay up to date with all policies, procedures, rules and regulations.

Sign In to comment