Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I am a first time Admissions representative and I firmly believe that this module was very informative. Learning the policies and the integrity that we must display to the students is very important. We are setting an example for ourselves and for the school.

I learned about the different definitions. The module was very informative. 

What I've learned from this module is that it's very important to stay up to date with admissions policies and to take notes.

As an admission rep i understand why and how to stay up to date with current policies and terminology. 

I am very excited to stay updated about the Florida statutes pertaining to independent higher educational institutions, the admissions process and specific legal terminology. These definitions are very helpful to stay in compliance with Florida law. Independent Postsecondary Educational Institutions contribute very significantly to the growth and development of professionals in our community. Also I have learned how important it is to stay informed of changes and updates to state laws.  

As an enrollment I must say that I have learned more about the admissions Policy, procedures, ect. It was very informative.

Hello. This module was interesting, it's good to know all the terms and how they relate to the admissions process. 

This course is very important !!!

As President of Diversity Cyber Council, I recognize the importance and value of implementing best practice policy and standards as it relates to the administration and governance of our technology workforce readiness programs. I am grateful that I was able to gain more informative insight in this course. 

I am a virtual admissions rep for my college. I have learned a lot about different terminology that is used.

It's mostly information that we use or apply on a daily basis in the office, but we didn't necessarily know what it meant or how to work in depth.

As a school representative, I prioritize staying informed about admissions policies, emphasizing clear communication with my staff and the Marketing Department. I've gained insights into acceptable titles, found value in institutional resources, and recognized the importance of clarity in transfer credit statements. Consultation skills also prove beneficial in the admission process.

I learned important terms needed to know for recruitment and enrollment which will not only benefit me but prospective students as well. 

I admire how well Florida authorities have established standards and regulations for Education, and particularly fair consumer practices. Well done, Florida Deparment of State.

I have learned the difference between Agent, representative and recruiter in a Higher Education Institution. 

I learned the admission process, policies and procedures.

I am an Admission's Representative that has learned to be mindful of how I represent myself. I cannot refer to my position as an advisor or counselor. I also am learning new terminology and rules/regulations.

I learned the importance of having all the information about my institution in an organized and updated manner, in addition to knowing all the terms and definitions.
I will apply it to do a better job.

Policies are forever changing, so it's important to take note and track to continue being in compliance with current regulations.

Good Afternoon,

I have learned that it is crucial to adhere to the policies and procedures as outlined in the course training. 

Sign In to comment