Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

It would be essential to teach self-management skills to students that involves time management, developing job-related skills, prioritizing tasks. The assignments such as concept maps, case studies, etc. will facilitate the development of time management, and prioritization skills in the students.

Creative brainstorming is a valuable way to teach problem solving. 

Encouragement, teamwork and questions are the best source for advancing students into learning skills that will last. 

Soft skills are needed for today's nursing students.

I have learned that soft skills are important to development of professionalism in students.  There are many ways that we as instructors can help to facilitate creativity and critical thinking in our students.

I intend to apply this as a lecture for my students to improve their self Management during clinicals this week. how they can be better prepared as a professional Therapist to be successful.

guiding them to be

!, on time staying on tasks and to keep moving come prepared for class and to not be late.

2, prepared for tasks at hand

3. responsible for certain tasks to make the clinic a success foir everyone as a group.

teacing them the importance of soft skills in the clinic and with clients.

Soft skills are necessary to provide holistic care to clients.

I enjoyed the part about creativity being fostered more through effective problem solving.

It is essential to allow the student ample time to think and brainstorm rather than supply the answer. It is also important to motivate and guide the student during this process. 

Good information

I will use group activities more often to help the students to be crative and critical thinkers together. working side by side to produce answers to problems.

engaging students encourages learning

students learn from engaging in activities

students can learn through thier instructors at all levels

group skills are important for students to learn interpersonal skills and learning styles

critical thinking builds on as students experiences and longevity

Soft skills and hard skills are required to build practical skills for the work place.

It's an art to teach student how to ask questions and have them develop critical thinking skills.

Creativity will help encourage critital thinking on the students.

Soft skills can actually be fostered and taught.  Teachers and instructors can guide, but gradually put the responsibility of their students.  Brainstorming and collaborating are building blocks to beginning to instill soft skills in students.

Sign In to comment