Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Foster the best interests of the students while also working within the organization's goals and standards.

Critical thinking is valuable in the workplace, and it is important as an instructor to implement this in my classroom.

I learned to develop critical thinking in students is to teach them how to ask good questions.

The development of critical thinking is a lifelong skill. It can be communicated to students in various manners, such as group work and providing diverse case studies to foster reasoning skills. The soft skills need to be reinforced in the classroom and can be encouraged by teaching students to formulate socratic questioning and asking open-ended questions.

Using creativity to enhance critical thinking skills. 

I have learned about autonomous learning and how it works with communication, critical thinking, and time management.

Investing time in instructing students and maintaining patience during their skill development is crucial for fostering their growth. This principle holds true in the context of staff development within education. Evolving is the key.

Group work can be beneficial to enhancing student creativity and it has inspired me to add more group work to my courses. 

What I have learned in this section of the course is active listening skills, effective ways of communication, Critical thinking & creativity to engage with students. 

Critical think is important to students to flourish in any career. Creativity is a good way to get the brain moving. Asking good questions and writing in response to set assignments help with this.

i have learned that critical thinking is very important

Teaching and learning need to be updated to keep up with modern professional pathways and constant technological advances that come and go too quickly. This course helps clarify some ideas and concepts we can bring to the classroom. Diverse skill sets and adaptability are key components to having students be success in their professional life's journey.  

Not all skills are technical!  Critical thinking, creativity, and ethical awareness are valued. 

I am very interested to keep learning more about soft-skills. I could use all the help I can get in this area with students. With a background in English and a more traditional route in my profession, CTE skills are a bit harder for me to step into. 

Teaching professionalism to my students is crucial in fostering critical thinking and creativity in my students. Demonstrate how to analyze information and work on problem solving. Teach questioning skills, this will provide guidance to asking probing questions that challenge assumptions. These are some examples on how I apply these methods providing targeted instruction and support. This will empower students to develop these essential skills.   

Great information

Sign In to comment