Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Lesson plans helps me to keep on task and cover all material that was designed for each course.  I sleep at night and forget many things. With out a lesson plan, I know I would overlook something which would be unfortunate for the student.

Having a plan is key to a smooth transition. I think students want a plan and need a plan to follow. IT could go  in many different directions but a Plan is key to success. Fail to plan - plan to fail. 

Lesson plans give direction.

Goals and objectives are important to keep you on track.

Always be organized. 

Make a folder, both physical and electronic of lesson plan.

A lesson plan is important because it helps to clarify the points that must be covered for each session, as well as why each point is important.  It gives the material structure.

In this lesson I've learned the importance of creating lesson plans, and keeping regularly updated folders housing the plans. These have many benefits, which include keeping me organized, allowing potential inspectors to understand the standard to grade, and also to allow substitute teachers the ability to fill-in in case the primary instructor cannot.

I have learned the rationale behind creating a highly effective and efficient lesson plan that will keep me on track.

The lesson plan format is useful and will help provide the key points and flow for each block of instruction.

It is always a good idea to document and organize your lesson plan. This will save time in the future when you have to teach this course again. It will also be an aid, should you have to miss class and have a substitute teacher.

Lesson plans will provide structure and help guide instructors to stay on topic.

I found it helpful to learn how to organize a lesson plan, in addition to the tips and tricks offered to organize my content.

Lesson plans should be comprehensive and well-researched w/ documented sources of information covered.  Continually refine the plan adding fresh relevance.  The better documented a lesson plan is the better equipped it can be for anyone else who needs to teach the lesson. 

Keeping things simple and to the point, organized and staying on time is key to teaching what you need to in the amount of time givin.

Lesson plans help provide direction, sequence and structure.  It's always a great idea to keep your lesson plans; especially so that your director can follow along show you be evaluated.

Lesson plans are a crucial part of the teaching process.  By thinking through and documenting the process of teaching every class, you cover all essential information in an efficient way, and you prepare for all eventualities: continuity, administrative requirements, unforeseen circumstances, etc.

Your lesson pans will help in current and future planning, as well as providing a quick reference back to previous lessons so you're not searching for them in various computer folders

The requirements an organization of course content 

Staying current and relevant on the subject matter keeps the student and instructors engaged.

Rationale portion of the lesson plan which I've rarely used before.

Lesson plans need to be updated to keep current with industry needs. 

You need to give a direction to your class or else if can go off course.

Sign In to comment