Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I believe having the proper docs or even writting notes helps you with either getting the day started on a much easier task then actually having to look for any forms or info for the day. Even saving info on what you are gonna do on a daily task or week helps. So being organzined helps.

lesson Plans are a very important tool that will help me conduct a better class, this will also help me keep everything organized.

Lesson plans are a great guide to help you deliver the material in an orderly fashion.  They are also a great resource for planning when you are teaching the course multiple times.

Always prepare more than enough content for classes. It will keep studnets engaged 

lessons plans help keep the organization of the class clear and unerstandable

The importance of planing your lesson, staying organized. Keeping a folder with all lesson activities for future classes

Lesson planning is a key to having a successful classroom.

Lesson Plans are vital to a startup continuo to strive to keep this going and yes plan your lesson not the lesson you plan. 

when in dout leasson plan it out, i have always used them to map out how i teach any new class 

Lesson plans are extremely important. However, what's even more important is that you follow your lesson plan as much as possible. Room for adjustments must be accomidated and in order to do this you must document your lesson plans. 

When writing your lesson plans it is a good idea to remember what you have learned so far throughout Module 1 and Module 2 of this course. Not only should you do the things that have been previously mentioned, you should always try and explore new ways to teach that fit your teaching style and personality. Three weeks, Three weeks and three weeks. Short and simple. 

It is important to creat detailed lesons plans keep them labled and  organized for future use 

Lessons plans are  awesome tool to have.

Having folder for you lesson plans will make going back to the stuff you have already taught much easier.

Lesson plans are a road map to class success, and skill set deliverance - it keep instructor on tact and schedule . Plus, you can use it for future referance

Staying orgaized is key.  Lesson plans can be utilized again when teaching that same subject at a different time and can be updated as new study material emerges.

Once you have all your lesson plans, you can add content each time you teach. Building better lesson each time around.

Be organized and use your lesson plans

Lesson plans help in direction of the subject

This lesson covered the planning, formatting, and organization of Lesson Plans. Not only is this important for when I am teaching but also important for when I turn it over to my replacement.  This will ensure continuity in the lesson.

Sign In to comment