Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

lesson plans create a better way of teaching, and evolve into something better.

It is important to properly prepare up to date lesson plans

I learned quite a bit about lesson plans, and I think the formatting aspect will be particularly useful for my future classes. More organization never hurt!

there is value in being organized and having a lesson plan template

As facilitators, we must understand that lesson plans require continuos maintenance and reflection to ensure the material is current, relevant, and that the objectives and standards are clearly delivered and understood.

I have learned that lesson plans are a vital part of teaching. They keep you on track, keep you focused, Help keep the class moving forward if you are not there & a substitute is needed. As well, they help you document what you re teaching that day, for administration, when needed. They help keep ypu organized, which is paramount.

I will be generaly formatting my lesson plans as follows:

Instructor name:

Class title:

Title of lesson:

Time requited:

Concept of the lesson:

Objectives of the lesson:

Rationale of what the lesson covers: ( How it applies / relates to the student):

What materials will be needed: ( will be generaly the same, from class to class):

Procedure: ( What will be covered in the class that period, via an outline or bullet points):

Also, I will be keeping lesson plans organized in files, for future use, or changes / growth:

best standard

Lessson plans are important to keep you organized, but it also helps whenever you may need to miss a day and there are plans for any subs who may need to work for you.

It is important to form detailed lesson plan, both fo my own records and also for when I am being evaluated

Lesson Plans are helpful and can keep you focused and on track.

Importance of lesson plans. It's always nice to be abe to look at other lesson plans for additional perspectives etc. 

Don't loose your lesson plans.

Lesson plans are very important in order to meet good performace as a teacher.

I agree with you 100%.

Agrre 100%.

Lesson plans are essential.

If you plan on making lesson plans make sure you utilize time management that coenside with the actual lesson plans.

The importance of clearly defining and outlining every section of the plan, then making sure that you fulfill the standards and objectives laid out.

Detailed lesson plans will help keep you on track. Keep an organized binder of past lesson plans to reach back on when teaching classes again and also to provide to substitute teachers.

Lesson plan folders will help me perfect my style the next time I instuct. It's a quick reference that I can use to compare what I taught and how I will adjust for the next course.

Sign In to comment