Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

It is important to keep proper documentation of your lesson plans; either on a computer or in a binder. Always strive to update them as your teaching plans grow and change.

organization is key, it helps with the communication of information 

It is better to be more prepared and not use something in your procedure, than be less prepared and not know what to do next.

It is a good idea to have lesson plan documentation and have it well organized in case there is a emergency or tragic event.

I learned about organization, and how important it is to have everything easy to get to and use for my lesson plans

Lesson plan is an organized way to keep your lectures, activities in sequence.

Lesson plans are a good way to organize class time.

how important it is to have a flow of information that builds off of each subject.

Keeping lesson plans up to date demonstrates that the class is relevant. 

Having the lesson plans makes it easier to move from one course to another. I keep all of mine, just in case

Prepare the lesson plan, yes, but review and update after the class. Keep delivery and class procedure current and fluid.

document your lesson plans, especially if you are teaching more than one class at a time. this will keep you on track and prevents you from repeating any lessons. 

Include a rationale for why you are teaching what you are teaching. 

Having an up-to-date curriculum is important so you're not setting your students up for failure. Also giving detailed instructions on what the students will be learning helps the students understand the supplies needed or information beforehand.  

use a lesson plan to organize course content.

There is a real value to a good lesson plan.

It's important for instructors to provide a rationale statement for the training, because this will provide relevancy for the training audience. 

Keep good lesson plans and keep them up to date. 

Sign In to comment