Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Compliance is doing the right thing.  Culture of compliance is doing the right thing all the time regardless of circumstances.

The information was helpful. And it gave me better understanding of the mission .

Uphold the Mission Statement.  Set high standards and be transparent. Trust is key.

Transparency and trust are key.  

To be honest and ensure that your process is in alignment with the mission and values of the school

Our behavior reflects on the whole institution. A culture of compliance implies that you are doing the right thing even in difficult situations and always think about the whole picture.

Build trust with the students and how your actions have an effect

Contiune to be compliant and have strong Integrity though out. Interact as much as possible so they feel welcome and they know I care for their well being and success .

I feel our mission statement embodies the spirit of education and human interaction. Keeping up with the mindset of 'student-centered' will ultimately build rapport and connections that last a lifetime. I am proud to use these values to maintain a culture of clear communication, leadership, and accountability for faculty and students (cultural compliance).  

As career college professionals, part of a culture of compliance for all higher education involves doing the right thing for the student, even if that means the student would be better served by another school.

I've learned that to build a culture of compliance, I will continue to reinforce the need for transparency and support of HIGH STANDARDS, especially for admission into our Nursing Program.   

The importance of transparency and enforcing HIGH standards for admissions and academic success.  

That it is very inportant to have good actions  because what we do effects the culture of our groups and colleagues.

This a very informative course thus far. Help reminds us as empolyees to consistanley check ourselves and make sure we are up holding the mission and the culture of compliance of the school. 

Even though not bending the rules may seem harsh to a student in need, an institution gains respect from the other students, faculty, community and perpsective employers.

It is important to understand that simply being given a lists of standards to follow is just the foundation of compliance.  The act of embracing and displaying the compliance on a daily basis is paramount.  The student must feel and know that their best interests is leading the way in their educational pursuits and not the best interests of the staff assisting or the institution. 

The mission statment is a reminder of what we need to do daily to support our studnets and our peers.

We should foster a culture of comlplance by holding to the highest standards and being transparent. We need to have a culture of respect. 

We need to have a culture of compliance by holding to the highest standard and being transparent. We need to have a culture of respect.

Honesty and transparency builds and strengthens trust, which molds and stabilizes the foundation!

Sign In to comment