Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

This is the mission statement form the Boys and Girls club of america it is clear, simple, and to the point.

Mission

To enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.

True, you are the school. You are the first look at what the school stands for.

Being compliant starts with a complience culture. It's important to maintain a foundation of complience every day that starts with you, what you practice will rely onto others and help keep a compliant school in all aspects. 

In this module I learned about compliancy is important but trust and being transparent is an important foundation to build in an organization.   

Create a trusting relationship between staff and students so that a mutual ground is created for self fulfilment, improved company standards, and academic performance. When the mission and vision are upheld, students will be able to see that the school is looking out for their best interests. As as result, this will foster compliance culture which not only benefits the institution, but it also leads to better academic performance and the overall view point of the school. When interacting with staff and students, there should be honesty or transparency (include both bad and good information). Do not only provide students or employees with the information that they would like to hear, but be honest and open because this will cause some amount of respect and admiration. While it is important to maintain the rules and regulations there are instances were the rules can be bent (adjusted) if this  benefits the students or institution. 

I've learned that I was doing it right all along! I do all that is mentioned and then some more. 

Builds a foundation of trust and ethics

Well said!

Trust, School's mission statement, Transparency, and High Standards are pivotal to ensuring a compliance culture-with trust being the foremost guiding characteristic of a compliance culture. 

Very important to foster culture of compliance, as we are in the process of making future leaders. Its very important to talk about the cullture of compliance ,learnes take cues from actions of trust, honesty ,integrity and help spread those values.

Compliance and having a culture of compliance as it relates to upholding the mission and vision of an organization is key not only to the integrity of the organization, but the sustainability as well. 

SUSTAINING A CULTURE OF COMPLAINCE: THE ROLE OF FACULTY AND STAFF. FOCUSES ON BUILDING SUSTAING A CAMPUS

A culture where as student's wants be heard and given direction to get  most out of the degree. the world is evolving and  so we need to evolve as well.

I think that this course will help me to understand how to better align myself with my students and colleagues at the college. This will also enable me to understand the mission of the college and to align my work with that for the college. 

Every individual is responsible to sustain and maintain and practice.

What we perceive and what actually compliance differ from one person to the next. There is a greater goal in the scenario, the student. I whole-heartedly believe as long as you never lose that focus, you will never stray away from being compliant.

I believe an organization that utilizes trust and transparency throughout its mission statement, is one worth working at. 

I learned once trust is earned, a culture of compliance is evident and positively affects how students, prospective students, employers, other institutions and the community at large see our school. When a school’s representatives are honest, fair and forthcoming, and their words and actions have students’ best interests at heart, it builds a foundation of trust. 

This module has taught me the importance of fostering a culture of compliance, going beyond mere rule-following. I will apply this knowledge by promoting ethical behavior, emphasizing the impact of individual actions, and actively engaging with peers to learn and exchange ideas. Together, we can create a positive environment where compliance is a shared commitment for our students' future.

Finding the balance between what is required and caring for the needs of the student.

Sign In to comment