Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Sustinnig a culture of compliance through transparency builds trust, which is great for all.

Some random thoughts: Be trustworthy in order to encourage trustworthiness in others and in your workplace. If you cannot embrace the core values then you cannot embrace the mission.

Compliance is the most important aspect in education. What you do will affect others. If you follow compliance rules it will lead you and others to success and growth.

It is important to practice what you preach. When we are all compliant it set a tone for the whole and delivers a great product to our students.

Respect is the key follow the school's mission statement. Listen to the students before you give a response.

I believe in  transparency.  I feel that with an open line of communication, students are able to trust faculty and not hesisate to ask questions. We hold high standards and students should know this from the frist day of class. 

Building  trust with students is key.  We hold them accountable and  have high standards so communiating and  sharing our expectations should be established on day one. 

By building a culture of compliance we are commiting to deliver high quality education to students. 

Compliance is truly a passion and interest of mine. When policies, procedures and laws are put in place, they help us in some of those harder decisions.

Compliance is important in all that we do. 

Building an environment of trust is paramount in education.

culture has a profound effect on students.

A culture of compliance sets a powerful example for students to carry with them throughout their lives. It's part of the non-subject material that we are always communicating to our students with our own actions and statements. If we bend the rules, they might feel that is acceptable behavior. If we lower our standards, then students might lower their personal expectations. A culture of compliance is felt more than seen, it is understood at an intuitive level, which is perhps the strongest learning.

A culture of compliance is the best example we can provide our students for their long term growth as professionals.

It is imortant to develop trust and respect. These areas of cultures establish a solid, prodictive work enviornment. 

Complience is a standard of core values that we bring into the classroom everyday.  Students do notice a instructors honesty and intregrity.

This was very informative and has given me more understanding.

Start with a foundation of trust and ensure that the culture of compliance is being used at all times 

If a school is Transpant with the student, we will earn their trust. 

Understanding that compliance is an essential component to a successful business and management of employees, staff, and students, but the idea of a culture of compliance is more effective and helps to maintain a successful relationship between these members of the organization. We can't focus on the negative, but instead, we must provide guidelines, adhere to them, and be open and honest with all communication. 

Sign In to comment