Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I have learned from this module that compliance comes down to motive. The "why" behind what we do. If our focus is on the students and their being able to make informed decisions then we have a duty to compliance.

They are deciding to make a huge change in their lives with a goal of a better future and that requires us to practice a culture of compliance by being truthful and transparent and making sure they understand our mission and high standards.

Do the right thing for the right reasons in order to guide students and always remain in compliance, not by fear but out of the desire for positive student outcomes and to bring positive change. Good expectations up front lead to good actions and build up trust.

Compliance is needed to ensure business runs smoothly. You have to have integrity to uphold compliance at all times

doing the right things and to be forthcoming with students always the best thing to do.

The institution's initiative to provide trainings for their staffs only show that they want to have professional integrity in providing quality education.

I see very clearly how important Trust is in Admissions. Without trust, your students will not feel like we are being transparent. 

building a foundation of trust help ensure compliance

With the standards being high and the mission clear. We are able to help enroll students with fairness and transparency.

I've learned that compliance Isis a crucial tool and key to any successful business or company structure. I fully intend to continue verifying and validating all the compliance structures that were set forth before me. 

I have learned that no matter how close I may feel to a student that I can not make exceptions for them because it will hurt them in the long run. Always be transparent about deadlines, schedules attendance policies ect.

All employees must be in agreement with the school's mission and understand the importance of compliance. The behaviors and attitudes of the faculty and staff will determine the culture of the organization. It's important to choose these individuals wisely and with care. 

We are focused on a quality education in the veterinary and health care fields. We focus on what the student will get out of their time with us. 

A culture of compliance puts the best interest of the student first.

I believe you must live by your Mission Statement.

I've gotten a better understanding of how Trust, Mission Statement,Transparency, and High Standards plays out to the bigger team. How they are all needed to help push the team/university forward and to fight for the same purpose.

With Trust, you gain in drops but can lose in buckets, so being mindful of every situation at hand.

This culture entails fostering an environment where all faculty members not only understand the compliance standards but also appreciate how their adherence positively impacts the institution's mission and core values. By sustaining this culture through ongoing training and reinforcement, educational institutions ensure that a genuine commitment to ethical conduct becomes an integral part of their academic identity.

Transparency reinforces a culture of compliance.  One must ensure that students receive accurate and truthful information so they can make informed decisions.  

The difference between compliance and creating and sustaining a culture of compliance rests heavily on each employees desire to not only do the right thing in order to follow regulation and avoid backlash and punishment but rather to do the right thing for the overall sucess of the student and their future. We are not only aligning ourself with our orgaization's policies but also commiting ourselves to the overall core values and mission of our organization. 

Establishing a Culture of Compliance is crucial to the success of the institution. As leaders, mentors and role models for our students, it is vital that we are not just trying to do the right thing but also considering the needs of our students in order to guide them in their educational journey.

Creating a positive culture of compliance using the 3 M's Model, Mentor, Monitor! 

A culture of compliance is a set of characteristics that are all interconnected to maintain a positive and successful institution. Through the culture of compliance the  students and institution are supported and both of their best of interest are considered.

Sign In to comment