Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

understand better to really known the mission statement of the school

Put the culture of compliance first.

Compliance is about doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking and respecting everyone's privacy while doing it. 

Doing the right thing isnt always permitted regardless of standards and it make trusting difficult, It also doesnt project reality in careers

The role of faculty and staff to ensure  the betterment  of understanding ethical and compliant enviroment.

transparentcy with the students about the school and their education is the best culture of compliance

I take the college mission statement seriously.

As a member of the Administration and education staff we most be transparent and forthcoming with the students and their education. 

Education is the best culture of compliance.

I belive students want to be heard as well as given directions.

I have learned that while being compliant makes you a good employee, understanding why you are being compliant makes you and even better employee. In order to maintain a Culture of Compliance, we must create trust in our potential students and community by incorporating our school's core values and mission statement into every aspect of our duties. We must also be transparent and strive to maintain our very high standards. 

Being transparent is essential. Holding yourself accountable and to the highest standards ensure that you do not blur the lines of doing the right thing for your student. In the end, by maintaining transparency you build trust with the student and remain compliant.

Compliance can sometimes only be an act that an individual moves through because it is required. However, with compliance culture you foster the want and need to be compliant ensuring compliance regardless of the outcomes. 

It's all about doing the right thing while maintaining hig standards in quality control.

Compliance training is a requirement for all staff members.

As an instructor I need to be aware of my thoughts and actions and the huge effect that it can have on my fellw instructors (peers) and the students that I will ineract with.  The responsibility that I have on the students is huge and so important.  A an instructor or even in the role as a mentor - I must support Concorde's culture of compliance.

Compliance in its purest sense involves doing what one is supposed to do. A culture of compliance is determinded by the characterisitics and actions of a certain group.

Compliance involves doing what one is supposed to do. A culture of compliance is specified by the characteristics and actions of a certain group

Students' complaince determined by the consistancy in the implimantation of the rules and regulations.

I will provide students with the rational to why the rules and regulations are put in place and provide them guidance to comply. I will not bend the rules or regulations for the sake of students attrition rate.

Intentional actions that reflect a culture of compliance build trust in the community and on campus.  The outcome of those actions creates an environment for student success.

Trust, mission, transparency, and high standards set schools apart from other institutions 

I understand that to have a culture of compliance at an insitiution, it requires that both faculty and students must understand and accept the high goals and standards of the institution.  All faculty must support and be an active and positive participant in the mission for which this institution was built on.

Understanding the institution's mission statement helps make sure that the teachers activities are in alignment with the organization's mission. 

Sign In to comment